Mariah's 19 #1s

Was Camila Cabello bullied in 5H?

If you watch this, Camila is constantly the butt of the joke and it's always like she's the outcast, them 4 against her. I didn't realise this before tbh, because why the hell would I watch a 5h interview? It's quite telling, towards the end it becomes extremelly obvious that she's the outcast and the rest of the girls are bullying her.

No wonder she left, she was clearly being treated badly and harshly bullied by the other 4 girls with less vocal and song writing ability.

First of all, this isn't news at all. A mod should move this to Battlegrounds.

Secondly, the video also displays Camila's use of the N word, even towards Normani, and talking shit about other girls to her friends. Anything that could have been perceived as bullying from the 4 girls towards Camila is just playful and harmless joking and playing around with C's 'lame, awkward, dad-joke' personality. Anyone smart can see that.

Thirdly, how would you know Camila's more vocally talented and has better songwriting skills if you've never watched an interview of theirs? For some reason I thought the OP was Lautnerfied so there's no point in writing the Camila-Taylor-snake drag I was planning giveup1

Fourthly, the end!

byebyemila8woc1.gif 

11 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

No. She's a pretentious teen who never really cared for the group and only used it so eventually (now) could launch her own solo career, even if she isn't established/interesting enough

Out of all of them she is the only one with the ability to go solo, Lauren tried it with the whole pretending to be bi thing but look how well that worked out for Jessie J... 

Taylor also clearly recognised Camilla as the talent since she didn't give the other 4 the time of day, Camila is the most beautiful of the four and the best singer, writes music etc. I never understood why she went solo till watching this really. Good on her. 

1 hour ago, Spencer Pratt said:

Out of all of them she is the only one with the ability to go solo, Lauren tried it with the whole pretending to be bi thing but look how well that worked out for Jessie J... 

wtf she didn't even want to come out

2 hours ago, Spencer Pratt said:

You know she got outed by one of Fifth Harmony's stans right? She probably would still be in the closet if that didn't happen

1 hour ago, Coca-Cola said:

wtf she didn't even want to come out

19 minutes ago, Jake said:

You know she got outed by one of Fifth Harmony's stans right? She probably would still be in the closet if that didn't happen

yall take flamebait so easily it's unreal dead2 he's so purposefully being problematic just to get a rise out of people, just ignore him and move on dead2 

21 minutes ago, Jake said:

i thought she got outed by perez 

5 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Camila's use of the N word, even towards Normani, and talking shit about other girls to her friends rip4 I can't at this one

Noramni was bullying her along with the rest of the girls and leaving her out, Camilla probably just had enough and snapped. 

On 1/15/2017 at 4:51 PM, Spencer Pratt said:

Noramni was bullying her along with the rest of the girls and leaving her out, Camilla probably just had enough and snapped. 

That makes no sense to me. I would have said something different but not that word awk1 it's just degrading to me

Just now, Spencer Pratt said:

No one cares about Normani. She's the least famous of them all, only Lauren is the one with some fame outside of the group other than Camila. 

Correction, you may not care about Normani but plenty of people do. The only reason Cannola Oil is even relevant is because she left the group and it was somewhat a 'big deal' nicki1 If she's the only girl with fame outside of the group, why is her song with MGK flopping so hard? rih1 Poor dat.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the Taylor Swift bits were fucking hilarious omg  I'd kick her out too

yall take flamebait so easily it's unreal  he's so purposefully being problematic just to get a rise out of people, just ignore him and move on  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.