Tasso

Katy at Club Liz in Palm Springs (new hair color)

8 minutes ago, QUINN said:

People yelling about her hair in this thread obviously don't know how a bleach process works! Her hair was black on black on black before this: to put ANY color in it she would need to strip her hair, bleach it, bleach it AGAIN, and keep going until she gets the lightness she wants. after that you tone it, and if you wanna put a color on top of it, then you can do so. You can't do that all at once if you wanna keep your hair. You have to spread it out over multiple days. This is definitely like a first or second round bleach. Girl has a way to go.

Drag me!!11uno

3 minutes ago, QUINN said:

LMAO fall2 im educating you k

I'M BEING DRAGGED! ny8 I WILL NOT TAKE THIS! ny8 I HATE THAT COLOR THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT! ny8 SHE SHOULD HAVE IT SPRAYED BLACK FOR ALL I CARE ny8 I WANT BLACK! BLACK BLACK BLACKITY BLACK! ny8 

1 minute ago, Carlos said:

I'M BEING DRAGGED! ny8 I WILL NOT TAKE THIS! ny8 I HATE THAT COLOR THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT! ny8 SHE SHOULD HAVE IT SPRAYED BLACK FOR ALL I CARE ny8 I WANT BLACK! BLACK BLACK BLACKITY BLACK! ny8 

What if she's going blue clap1 or pink clap1 or went orange to shade Trump at the women's march this weekend clap1 

5 minutes ago, Katy My Sass Queen said:

I would love to see a color she's never done before. I would also love it if she grew her real hair color out.

Red is the only color we haven't seen from her. 

Blonde is okay actually but as long as it's tastefully done. Gotta be super pretty this era. 

1 minute ago, dark horse said:

She never went public with it but that's definitely red 

nope. cloud1 

The only time she did a pure red color was her lipstick line but that was it. Assuming that was done in one day only for that shoot. It just pale in comparison to her other colors that lasted months. 

Just now, Carlos said:

nope. cloud1 

The only time she did a pure red color was her lipstick line but that was it. Assuming that was done in one day only for that shoot. It just pale in comparison to her other colors that lasted months. 

I don't really see her doing red tbh but who knows! I'd love for her to do green again or a light shade of pink

Just now, dark horse said:

I don't really see her doing red tbh but who knows! I'd love for her to do green again or a light shade of pink

I'm okay with green, personally blue is what I like the most. but who Nose? rih1