Tasso

Xtina's Oreo commercial aired in Indonesia

15 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

fall8

Such a mess fall7

She looks fantastic, but this is such an Asian commercial alright, bizarre random bike sequence fall5

Not Legend FlopX shooting Oreo commercials that don't even air worldwide rip2

Random.... or genius? The X in Xtina clearly stands for The X Games, hinting at a new motocross themed era. The toxic, rubbery smell of the tire is coming for everyone's faves!

iSeHZ7v.gif

44 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Random.... or genius? The X in Xtina clearly stands for The X Games, hinting at a new motocross themed era. The toxic, rubbery smell of the tire is coming for everyone's faves!

iSeHZ7v.gif

that gif dead2 

also it´s a cute commercial, but I expected it to be WW fall3 

4 hours ago, Hylia said:

iSeHZ7v.gif

Like Pink's music video for Feel Good Times but less lesbian? ny1

Her career is over fall8 I mean,it's such an embarassing thing for her...few years ago she was one of the most respected artist and now ppl make fun of her because her only job is judging on the voice,making privte shows and promoting some shit dead2

I feel weird when I look at her.I admired her and now I'm ashamed of what she's doing...I mean,ppl're like "Oh,how's Floptina's new commercial/new season of the voice?"ew2

She doesn't even take care of her voice anymore...she doesn't give a fuck about her fans...She said sth about her new album year ago...Since that time,she hasn't said a thing about new material...She could've written sth like "Hey guys,I'm still working on my new album,it's not coming out until 2017" and I would be okay with that...

6 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Her career is over fall8 I mean,it's such an embarassing thing for her...few years ago she was one of the most respected artist and now ppl make fun of her because her only job is judging on the voice,making privte shows and promoting some shit dead2

I feel weird when I look at her.I admired her and now I'm ashamed of what she's doing...I mean,ppl're like "Oh,how's Floptina's new commercial/new season of the voice?"ew2

She doesn't even take care of her voice anymore...she doesn't give a fuck about her fans...She said sth about her new album year ago...Since that time,she hasn't said a thing about new material...She could've written sth like "Hey guys,I'm still working on my new album,it's not coming out until 2017" and I would be okay with that...

Sis are you going to have the same meltdown every thread. We get it.

20 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

I can wait, all I want from her is an album like Stripped oprah1 

Just give me a masterpiece queen cry1