Freaky Prince

Gaga with her dancers on Instagram

Just now, Electric said:

Asiel is back I see! I'm glad she has more dancers rip4 

But, where are Mark and Jeremy? oprah4

More dancers? There are 17 in the video..... I think there are more mad4 You cant really do a halftime show with only 17 dancers, they always have different costumes for different songs, and they have no time for costume changes, so...  mad4

18 hours ago, frankgutz said:

if she sings MTN i will the happiest gay on earth tbh giveup1

this is what i want her to open with giveup1 i can just imagine the intro, church bells echoing through the stadium as she softly sings out, "im gonna marry the night... i wont give up on my life.. im a warrior queen, live passionately, tonight." and into stunned silence giveup1 and then she BURSTS into the chorus flashing lights and fireworks everywhere giveup1 im wet giveup1 

30 minutes ago, Merryem said:

this is what i want her to open with giveup1 i can just imagine the intro, church bells echoing through the stadium as she softly sings out, "im gonna marry the night... i wont give up on my life.. im a warrior queen, live passionately, tonight." and into stunned silence giveup1 and then she BURSTS into the chorus flashing lights and fireworks everywhere giveup1 im wet giveup1 

OMFG!! Yes pls giveup1