Brightflower

Has your fave recieved any honorary awards or has gotten tribute at an award show?

Just now, Royalty said:

Most of my faves won Grammy's jj2 

Gaga won Woman of the Year tho! 

i mean awards that werent competitive, like the International Artist Award at the AMAs or the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award

Just now, the great helper22 said:

i mean awards that werent competitive, like the International Artist Award at the AMAs or the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award

My goddess Beyonce won that! And Rihsus yas2 

Madonna is known as someone who is rejecting that (she also rejected star in Hollywood's Walk of Fame), she accepted very few in her career.

She even said in her speech when she received Billboard Lifetime award in 90s, that she only decided to accept it because Toni Bennet was supposed to present it to her.

2 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Madonna is known as someone who is rejecting that (she also rejected star in Hollywood's Walk of Fame), she accepted very few in her career.

She even said in her speech when she received Billboard Lifetime award in 90s, that she only decided to accept it because Toni Bennet was supposed to present it to her.

thats weird

1 hour ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Why did she reject them? It's not like they're shit awards, very few people have them 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bey, M and Brit all won the Video Vanguard award. Both Bey and Brit got the Millenium Billboard award

Madonna is known as someone who is rejecting that (she also rejected star in Hollywood's Walk of Fame), she accepted very few in her career.   She even said in her speech when she received B

Yes, she received the Taylor Swift Award! 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.