frankgutz

Sophie Ellis-Bextor | Wild Forever (New Video)

17 minutes ago, Liam said:

My second fave on the album finally gets the treatment cry9 

ikr, it's a fan fave tbh, everybody loved that song cry9

13 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

My favorite Familia video so far. Beautiful location and she's looking her usual flawless self. alex1

I hope the next one is Hush Little Voices. If she was in Mexico filming more than one video then it has to be that song. lj1

yes, she posted on IG about it, she shot 2 videos there, i just cant remember which one is the 4rt single, lemme search, P.S. i also love Hush Little Voices, such a great taste bae oprah2

9 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

God I love this song. oprah2

me too oprah4

@Hysteria  it's gonna be DEATH OF LOVE jj3

sophieellisbextorNearly back in Blighty and wanted to say a massive and heartfelt thanks to everyone in @visitpuertovallarta and San Sebastián del Oeste who helped us make the videos for Wild Forever and Death of Love. Here I am blowing a kiss to Manuelo who has lived all his life in San Sebastián and was happy to be filmed. We met so many kind people and it made all the difference. ???❤️