M3L155AX

Has anyone ever copied your fav ?

self explanatory thread . brit10

I noticed that Beyonce's Formation World Tour had a treadmill build in the stage but when I was watching The Prismatic World Tour , i noticed Katy had one too. tea

Maroons 5's Sugar video and song are identical to Katy's Birthday.

Rihanna makes an ANTi Diary and Gaga makes an ARTPOP Film then a year later we get Lemonade .... which is "original" 

14 minutes ago, KP4 IS COMING said:

I noticed that Beyonce's Formation World Tour had a treadmill build in the stage but when I was watching The Prismatic World Tour , i noticed Katy had one too. tea

Rihanna makes an ANTi Diary and Gaga makes an ARTPOP Film then a year later we get Lemonade .... which is "original" 

14 minutes ago, KP4 IS COMING said:

The Beyoncé Experience Tour (2007) also had a treadmill built in the stage.

I also don't know how Lemonade is related to ANTi Diary or the ARTPOP "film", but just in case know that BEYONCÉ dropped before all of them.

julia1

30 minutes ago, KP4 IS COMING said:

Beyonce didn't copy them. 

But if you think about video album idea, then you should know it appeared a long time ago. jj3 

NO ONE in modern Pop Culture has an idea that's definitely original. It's impossible considering the fact that many artists work with the same producers, songwriters, musicians, stylists, managers etc. There's bound to be a duplicate of ideas from time to time.

So yes, people have copied from my fave and my fave has copied from others also.

16 minutes ago, Naomi Campbell said:

The Beyoncé Experience Tour (2007) also had a treadmill built in the stage.

I also don't know how Lemonade is related to ANTi Diary or the ARTPOP "film", but just in case know that BEYONCÉ dropped before all of them.

julia1

Just now, John Wayne said:

+ ARTPOP and Self Titled were also made at the same time, so....

self titled wasn't a film. They were all separate videos . but anyways why don't all just answer the OP rav1

Just now, John Wayne said:

no she didnt dead4

and having a tradmill is not really copying dead4

speaking of copying rav2

ladygagaladygagaperformsbornwayballutmf8

Lady-Gaga-Katy-Perry-Horse-467.jpg

the song is called Dark Horse but okay ... 

and totally off topic but do those flags say 'G.U.Y' ??? brit8

18 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

+ ARTPOP and Self Titled were also made at the same time, so....

Is this the ARTPOP film?

Considering Beyoncé dropped Selftitled in December 13th 2013 (with all the videos) and that Gaga started filming the ARTPOP film in February 2014, I don't see how Beyoncé could've copied Gaga, so...

julia1

9 minutes ago, Naomi Campbell said:

Is this the ARTPOP film?

Considering Beyoncé dropped Selftitled in December 13th 2013 (with all the videos) and that Gaga started filming the ARTPOP film in February 2014, I don't see how Beyoncé could've copied Gaga, so...

julia1

I thought you were talking about Gaga wanting to make ARTPOP a visual album. Sorry, I misunderstood you. My bad.

julia1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NO ONE in modern Pop Culture has an idea that's definitely original. It's impossible considering the fact that many artists work with the same producers, songwriters, musicians, stylists, managers etc

The Beyoncé Experience Tour (2007) also had a treadmill built in the stage. I also don't know how Lemonade is related to ANTi Diary or the ARTPOP "film", but just in case know that BEYONCÉ droppe

Waiting for the madonna stans to turn it up in here  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.