Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

gugicdu

Kylie's recording again

7 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

istg if this is for another shitty 80s cover on a random compilation I'm unstanning

34 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Can't wait for Snow Empress: Hannukah Edition scream1   scream1

22 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Omg she's recording songs for Dannii's new album 

rip2

don't let me down bitch.

1 minute ago, John Wayne said:

Perez Hilton commented ari1 He is so annoying with his kissing up to famous people. He also comments on Madonna and Britney's posts ari1

he comments on literally everyone's pictures. And his comments are so fucking stupid. He was asking Madonna to perform MORE 80s songs on her next tour ari1 fucking moron

3 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

he comments on literally everyone's pictures. And his comments are so fucking stupid. He was asking Madonna to perform MORE 80s songs on her next tour ari1 fucking moron

I never thought I'd agree with that creepy pig, but Candyshit really needs to go,and Open your Ass needs to get IN oprah13

29 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I never thought I'd agree with that creepy pig, but Candyshit really needs to go,and Open your Ass needs to get IN oprah13

Even more 80s songs than on the RHT? chi1

Sure let her do a couple of hits but deliver forgotten 90s and 00s gems instead of Material Girl, Dress You Up, Burning Up and Holiday AGAIN lj1 

1 minute ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Even more 80s songs than on the RHT? chi1

Sure let her do a couple of hits but deliver forgotten 90s and 00s gems instead of Material Girl, Dress You Up, Burning Up and Holiday AGAIN lj1 

I mean iconic 80s singles that are not Holiday moo1 and her worst song ever Into the Groove trash1

With the New Year’s break behind us, it’s back to the daily grind. That also applies to Kylie Minogue, who hasn’t wasted any time getting back in the studio. The pop icon posted a pic from her new office with the simple caption: “So, yeah….. this is happening.” And by “this,” I hope she’s referring to album 14. After all, she’s dropped enough hints that it’s slowly coming together. “In 2017, I’d like to make a new pop album and even think about touring again,” she told Gay Times in December. 

The “Into The Blue” diva has been working on the project for the best part of a year, but got a little waylaid by the rerelease of her Christmas album. She hit the studio with long-time collaborator Guy Chambers (“Loveboat,” “Kids” and “Your Disco Needs You”) last February and then worked on hits with Bonnie McKee and Cutfather a couple of weeks later. Time will tell if those sessions were fruitful or if she’s starting from scratch.

“I could see myself going full pop after this,” the flawless 48-year-old told me while promoting Kylie Christmas back in 2015. “Getting back to my dance/pop roots… I imagine with the new year, I could see myself going in and just getting back in my usual dance/pop lane. It would be a lot of fun.” She even shared a list of preferred collaborators, which include Richard Stannard and Karen Poole. See Kylie’s Instagram update below.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.