G like MC

Marina & The Diamonds vs. MØ

Who do you like more   

35 members have voted

1. 1. Pick

• Marina Lambrini Diamandis
    • Karen Marie Aagaard Ørsted Andersen

marina is honestly one of the worst pop girls in history if not the worst

awful music cringeworthy lyrics and her singing sounds like a fat 12 year old fat british boy my GOD

do not compare eccentric queen MO to that thing

11 hours ago, Kuba said:

Marina is messy ngl, but in general she has better songs, song-writing ability and she's somewhat more interesting! MO is cute, but aside from a few bops she doesn't serve much else tbh 

Marinas always trying to make it more overemotional than it is and her entire discography felt like she's an amateur songwriter trying to grow out of some bubble before falling flat with FROOT

MØ is at least realized as a songwriter and concept singer?

8 hours ago, Mint said:

Marinas always trying to make it more overemotional than it is and her entire discography felt like she's an amateur songwriter trying to grow out of some bubble before falling flat with FROOT

MØ is at least realized as a songwriter and concept singer?

Literally where? I understand that she has a lot of emotion stimulating songs, but they're hardly that OTT. 

Approaching her first album, she was an amateur in every aspect be it song writing and singing. mad5 However, that freshness translated well into really, oddly well written songs.You're not going to tell me she isn't a good song writer, because it's not true. FROOT managed to be her most tame work, it's not that lyrically provocative, yet despite the lower quality of writing, the album still managed to be very lyrically diverse. 

I'm not gonna pretend I know much about MØ, but she's hardly any more realized as a songwriter and concept singer than Marina. 

22 hours ago, Americunt said:

Marina remains garbage and FLOOP is one of the worst albums ever released. She is seriously the most aggravating and annoying person on a personal level. She thinks she's so "above the pop world" or whatever when she literally had an era that was designed to be a complete sellout. The girl simply has no integrity or talent. jj4 

Way harsh, Tai. ew1

16 hours ago, rocky road said:

marina is honestly one of the worst pop girls in history if not the worst

awful music cringeworthy lyrics.

WTF? um2 

I can't at you and other people. moo3 Calling her lyrics cringeworthy yet she has better lyrics than many girls out there. 

Calling her one of the worst and her music garbage, yet there are other artists like Selena, Demi and many other girls and even some FOTP faves make albums without substance. jj3 

Ho's songs reminds of Lana and I guess that's why Anals like her. But Ho sounds like a cheap 90s commercial version of Lana. sha1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Marina remains garbage and FLOOP is one of the worst albums ever released. She is seriously the most aggravating and annoying person on a personal level. She thinks she's so "above the pop world" or w

Literally where? I understand that she has a lot of emotion stimulating songs, but they're hardly that OTT.  Approaching her first album, she was an amateur in every aspect be it song writing and

I respect your opinion but this specific title is azealia's and me and you know it, easy now.   Marina can be annoying ngl... she is as annoying as the other "vocal girls" like Demi, Azealia

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.