BJORK

Who would you replace Gaga with for the Super Bowl HTS?

Better Artist  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Better Artist

• Taylor Swift
    • Rihanna
    • Justin Bieber
    • Drake
    • Kanye West
    • Straight Male Rock Band
    • Closet Country Star

Just now, John Wayne said:

Saying 'no' when someone asks you to join them on the superbowl doesnt mean they dont want to be somehow associated with her chi1 sometimes you just dont feel like doing and appearing on such a big platform and dont fell ready to ny11 or, you're just having your own business ny11

Excuses. Pepsi messed up and this will damage their brand :(

I sure would not want to drink Pepsi cola if it reminds me of my dead aunt ny11

3 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Excuses. Pepsi messed up and this will damage their brand :(

I sure would not want to drink Pepsi cola if it reminds me of my dead aunt ny11

Coca-Cola's net worth 192.8 Billion

Pepsi's 19.4 Billion 

pepsi ha decline oprah2 

1 minute ago, Sheezus said:

How can you say Gaga has no legacy? She has one, especially when compared to those other artist in the OP.

It's 2017. Talk to your grandmother, or a child on the street. Nobody really knows who she is shrug1 She's just a gay icon

2 minutes ago, Neyde said:

Of all the options, I wouldn't choose any. Taylor might be cool, but let her get more hits. lj1

Gaga is a good choice. I hope that she won't do a megamix. A few hits would be enough. 

Taylor has a LEGION of hits: Love Story, You Belong With Me, IKYWT, WANEGBTG, 22, Shake It Off, Blank Space, Bad Blood, etc.

Gaga only has like two hits known by the GP shrug1

8 minutes ago, BJORK said:

Taylor has a LEGION of hits: Love Story, You Belong With Me, IKYWT, WANEGBTG, 22, Shake It Off, Blank Space, Bad Blood, etc.

Saying Taylor doesn't have enough hits is like saying the human body doesn't need water. It just doesn't make any sense to be honest.

21 minutes ago, BJORK said:

It's 2017. Talk to your grandmother, or a child on the street. Nobody really knows who she is shrug1 She's just a gay icon

12 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Saying Taylor doesn't have enough hits is like saying the human body doesn't need water. It just doesn't make any sense to be honest.

I didn't deny that. jj3 She could make a good show.

IMO her 1989 singles were much bigger and more iconic than her previous stuff. xtina11 

32 minutes ago, BJORK said:

That's literally a lie dead4 

Most of Gaga's singles were top ten for weeks, 

7 minutes ago, Infrared said:

That's literally a lie dead4 

Most of Gaga's singles were top ten for weeks, 

Dope? GUY? Perfect Illusion? Million Reasons? All the singles with Tony Bennett? dead2 

My theory is that she didn't have the comeback the NFL were counting on but it's too late to ditch her so they're sticking to the plan.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At this rate I wouldn't mind another Bey performance. But, the one who deserve it most, Rihanna.

Literally anyone but Bieber. He is not worthy of such an honor and never will be.

In the hypothetical situation Gaga could be replaced with a more commercially successful artist who would you pick? Usually performers have a legacy of some sort, or a vast array of hit singles -

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.