Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Brendan Minogue

He's hot. Do you think Kylie gives him money? I hope she does. Mariah's sister is battling HIV (she's a prostitute) and she doesn't give her any money so like I always wonder if celebs give their siblings/family money when they're so rich nat1

32 minutes ago, ajp said:

Kylie Dannii and Brendan set up KDB Pty Ltd with their parents for all things Minogue.

Click here

Yup! Most of the CDs etc should say KDB/KayDeeBee Pty Ltd... this was a great idea of theirs jj5

mess

I opened this and a how thread on different tabs at the same time and entered the how one thinking it was this one and the first unread comment read: "I would wendy3 " and I had a mini stroke thinking someone wanted inside Brendan's pants fall8

6 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

mess

I opened this and a how thread on different tabs at the same time and entered the how one thinking it was this one and the first unread comment read: "I would wendy3 " and I had a mini stroke thinking someone wanted inside Brendan's pants fall8

lmfao1

He obviously doesn't like spotlight -unlike their untalented sibling Dannii- so I don't really see why would we even drag him

He has a wonderful family as you can see on My Year as Aphrodite doc.

Isn't it weird how you search his name or his wife's name and you can't find anything on them like their Facebook or any other social media. Although I did find a fundraiser campaign that had Rebecca Minogue on their website, not sure where the website is now but Brendan Minogue commented on it saying "Good job honey."

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.