Chris

What if 1989 was a visual album?

If 1989 was a visual album, would she have more sales/be more successful?

i feel that she couldve gotten a few thousand sales more than she currently has, had the album been a visual album.

Also, imagine the videos oprah4 if the MVs were different form the visual album dvd oprah4 itd slay oprah4 

2 minutes ago, the great helper22 said:

the album would have been close to Diamond status if it was visual, if not there already.

well, it did just sell 6m so idk how many sales a diamond album is.

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@Daenerys and I were talking about this the other day hay1 share the amazing Clean visual idea you had king

omg yes let me

i hope i remember everything

oTOJv3s.gif

Video is shot in a white/blue hue sort of like Out of the Woods

okay so she's wearing this (pretend Style was scrapped):

http://taylorpictures.net/albums/musicvideos/1989/style/screencaptures/normal_101.jpg

She's in an old school house like this:

http://2g4f4j1htlea48tok9iopwpd.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/2218-S-Harvard-Blvd-Los-Angeles-CA-3.jpg

Walking around and everywhere is pictures of her old relationship and she's walking around remembering the relationship, etc

while she's walking threw the house, it's starts to crumble and rain starts pouring in

the pictures/memories start to fade/get wiped out of the house during the last chorus and then the last line:

she walks out of the house finally clean of the relationship

oTOJv3s.gif

5 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

omg yes let me

oTOJv3s.gif

http://taylorpictures.net/albums/musicvideos/1989/style/screencaptures/normal_101.jpg

http://2g4f4j1htlea48tok9iopwpd.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/2218-S-Harvard-Blvd-Los-Angeles-CA-3.jpg

Walking around and everywhere is pictures of her old relationship and she's walking around remembering the relationship, etc

while she's walking threw the house, it's starts to crumble and rain starts pouring in

the pictures/memories start to fade/get wiped out of the house during the last chorus and then the last line:

oTOJv3s.gif

@Hyun. doesn't this sound like our iconic MV collab hay1 

but this is bootiful yes

oTOJv3s.gif

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

i feel the favs should hire us to make a visual album for them

oTOJv3s.gif

lord knows the fans could definitely make some better videos than what the faves are making

oTOJv3s.gif

Just now, blankdreams. said:

@Hyun. doesn't this sound like our iconic MV collab hay1 

but still this is bootiful

oTOJv3s.gif

thank you

i truly didn't know about your collab with Hyun

talent thinks alike

oTOJv3s.gif

8 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

omg yes let me

oTOJv3s.gif

oTOJv3s.gif

a CONCEPT

oTOJv3s.gif

I wish the bitch had!

Would have given Style a much more deserving treatment to START. Something colourful and fun where she and her lead transition through different eras represented through FASHION. 1989 is a story so each video would tie into one another. The visuals for IKP would have killed ugh.

@Daenerys that Clean treatment. KING cry7

4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

No, it sold 9.7m WW jj2 It sold around 5.6-6 million in the US though

rip2 9.7m ww? omg how many did adele sell ww with 21 and 25? rip2

2 minutes ago, Kali said:

I wish the bitch had!

Would have given Style a much more deserving treatment to START. Something colourful and fun where she and her lead transition through different eras. 1989 is a story so each video would tie into one another. The visuals for IKP would have killed ugh.

@Daenerys that Clean treatment. KING cry7

IKP oprah4 that so couldve smashed cry7