Tasso

Britney opens up about her relationship with Sam Asghari

britney_spears_1280_6105945.jpg

Britney Spears thinks her new man is "really cute."

The 35-year-old singer opened up about her rumored boyfriend, Sam Asghari, for the first time during a radio interview on CBS Radio'sย Fast in the Morning With Nathan Fastย on AMP 103.7 in Dallas on Thursday, revealing who made the first move.

"I think we were at umโ€ฆwe were shooting," Spears recalled of how they first met, referring to her music video for "Slumber Party." "We were doing the scene where I was doing the walk scene through the hall to go through the door to go to the bedroom and we were sitting there and waiting and waiting together for like 20 minutes at a time. We were having to be literally stuck there together, so we were basically forced to talk to each other."

"He has no ideaโ€ฆI mean, he knows my name but he doesnโ€™t really know me as a person. He's like, 'What is this girl like?' and I have no idea who the hell he is, you know?" she continued. "We started talking about sushi and started talking about things we like and like we should go to sushi one day. 'Let's do this, let's do this,' and he said, 'OK, Iโ€™ll give you my number after the thing.'"

Spears and Asghari filmed the video for "Slumber Party" months before its November release, but Spears says she didn't call him for quite a while.

"So it wasn't even a serious thing," Spears said. "It was one of those things that we were having a conversation to get through the experience, you know? I kept his number, and it was so weird -- it was like five months later, and I found his number in my bag. I was like, 'He is really cute. This guy is really cute.' So then I called him, and ever since then, he is just a really fun, funny person."

Though the pair have kept their romance pretty low-key since they were first seen together in November, it seems Spears is definitely ready to take her relationship public.

source

"It was one of those things that we were having a conversation to get through the experience, you know? I kept his number, and it was so weird -- it was like five months later, and I found his number in my bag. I was like, 'He is really cute. This guy is really cute.' So then I called him, and ever since then, he is just a really fun, funny person."

She called him five months laterย dead4

2 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

So when was the video filmed then? The 5 months thing doesn't add up.

Was the video filmed in Sept/Aug and Tinashe's parts filmed later?ย 

ย 

She's just exaggerating the time she went before calling him.

ย 

This is really cute though, the fact that they still went out after awhile of meeting and that it's a fun fling sounds like what she needs.

I'm not sure if she's exaggerating or she has a really bad notion of time. Can we trust her when she says she worked on Glory for 2 years?

ย 

That or she's confusing Sam with that model from the Make Me videp she supposedly "seduced"

6 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I'm not sure if she's exaggerating or she has a really bad notion of time. Can we trust her when she says she worked on Glory for 2 years?

ย 

That or she's confusing Sam with that model from the Make Me videp she supposedly "seduced"

I think she's just exaggerating, like "oh we met about five months later" as a way of saying that it was a long time between when they first met and when she phoned him.