deleted100

Is Doja Cat better than your fave? Probably.

Talent? Check 

Bops? Check

These tracks alone shit on the discographies of so many FOTP faves and prove her to be far superior to pretty much every chick rapper in the game. Yes, that includes Nicki, who has been serving lackluster shit for years now. So why is Doja still slept on? The world may never know.

DojaTwat blocked me on twitter.

Is she a cute artist. Yes

Does she make bops? 69% of the time when she isnt uploading a product of one of her tripped-out weed sessions on soundcloud

Is she a cool person?

Nah. She's mad pretentious and likes to disrespect her mother on periscope. She also goes ape shit when you suggest her collaborating with sonically similar female artists. Plus shes always high. Such a bum ass.

Overrall rating : 7/10. Abra is better.jj2

On 1/20/2017 at 9:55 PM, Freaky Prince said:
On 1/21/2017 at 1:34 AM, Freaky Prince said:

at least natalia has more yt views, charted here and there (mostly during the first era), debut single sold around 800k and.... has a wikipedia eve1 this girl doesnt even have a wikipedia pageeve1 whatever.... eve1

I hate to expose you like that but i can't scroll past this without bumping the thread. eve1eve1eve1

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am switching back after PH

I hate to expose you like that but i can't scroll past this without bumping the thread. 

Talent? Check  Bops? Check These tracks alone shit on the discographies of so many FOTP faves and prove her to be far superior to pretty much every ch

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.