Hylia

Musical Legend International 19 Languages Superstar Z LaLa Drops Music Video for her Single "Strangers In The Night"

Did she not hire the first dancer because she had big ass and was short? orly1

The hunchback orly1

I see Trump really "inspired" certain people to wear their bigotry on their sleeve orly1

PS. That giant block of ice rip1 This is why Antarctica is melting at an alarming rate rip2

24 minutes ago, Sylk said:

@mods clearly ya'll won't be able to handle this influx of Z LaLa threads so just give her a perm section! 

Or "What's Not" subsection, along with two other artists that just refuse to happen: Melanie Martinez and Dupa Lupa orly1

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Did she not hire the first dancer because she had big ass and was short? orly1

The hunchback orly1

I see Trump really "inspired" certain people to wear their bigotry on their sleeve orly1

PS. That giant block of ice rip1 This is why Antarctica is melting at an alarming rate rip2

fuck you pop music this is ZARTPOP! meg1 She's commenting on the current political situation! The hunchback represents the helpless society forced to work for a menacing and cruel leader Madame Z! This is a masterpiece! 

She was shading Beyonce's Partition Video btw! ny4 

Can't wait for this to snatch GRAMMYS and VMAs cry7 

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

fuck you pop music this is ZARTPOP! meg1 She's commenting on the current political situation! The hunchback represents the helpless society forced to work for a menacing and cruel leader Madame Z! This is a masterpiece! 

She was shading Beyonce's Partition Video btw! ny4 

Can't wait for this to snatch GRAMMYS and VMAs cry7 

I thought she was ripping off Gaga as Countess in the beginning with her soft-bi-curious tendency and being a bitch to ha slaves moo1