Joanne The Scammer

when's TS6 coming out?

If she continues the tradition

Single - August 25

Album - October 27

However, 2 things might cause Taylor to change the tradition

- the sexual assault case which is scheduled between August 7 and August 17. Taylor has to be present for the entirety of the trial.

- her disappearing since Thanksgiving. She is physically hiding herself as much as possible. Why?

On 22 January 2017 at 10:23 PM, Taylor said:

The lead will probably come this fall and the album in October, unless she changes something up jj1 

I thought it would be whenever because she broke the tradition jj4 If I have to wait till then I'm revoking my stan interest jj4 

7 hours ago, Courtney Love said:

I thought it would be whenever because she broke the tradition jj4 If I have to wait till then I'm revoking my stan interest jj4 

I mean it'd be nice but I feel like she'll never break her autumn release pattern. The single will probably come out this summer though, around August. jj2

On 22.01.2017. at 2:48 PM, Sas said:

If she continues the tradition

Single - August 25

Album - October 27

However, 2 things might cause Taylor to change the tradition

- the sexual assault case which is scheduled between August 7 and August 17. Taylor has to be present for the entirety of the trial.

- her disappearing since Thanksgiving. She is physically hiding herself as much as possible. Why?

i cant deal with one more year without a release

On 1/23/2017 at 2:25 PM, Taylor said:

I mean it'd be nice but I feel like she'll never break her autumn release pattern. The single will probably come out this summer though, around August. jj2

Autumn release = higher sales, more $$, new Grammy year, etc.  Taylor is pretty straightforward in her business sense tay2

1 hour ago, Joanne The Scammer said:

i cant deal with one more year without a release

Me too fall1 fall2

I just hope she is hiding because she wants to release before the summer. The timing of the assault case really sucks, it will affect the release schedule if she wants to release in Q4.

3 hours ago, RandomosiTAY said:

Autumn release = higher sales, more $$, new Grammy year, etc.  Taylor is pretty straightforward in her business sense tay2

Yep, I feel like it'll always be autumn releases for her even if she drops the every 2 years thing. It's not bad either since autumn releases are usually the best! jj2