Bruce calls Trump a demagogue

1485103380816.jpg

"We try to inspire people during tough times... it's been our job for 40 years and it will continue to be so in the next coming years."

Springsteen said he could understand why many Americans who were fans of his music voted for Mr Trump: the new President won votes based on many of the issues The Boss himself wrote about in the 1970s, 80s and 90s.

"Plenty of good people voted for Donald Trump on the basis that ... the industrialisation of the United States and globalisation and technological revolution hit many people very, very, very, very, hard," he said.

"Something the recovery of the United States didn't really get down to a lot of those folks.. so I think it makes you sort of easy pickings for a demagogue – which I believe Donald Trump is – with some very powerful statements.

"But look I hope he brings those jobs back, gets a big infrastructure program going that will get people hired... I hope that that happens, that he keeps some of his promises."

Source

2 minutes ago, Mom said:

Bruce Springsteen isn't "one-name" kind of famous - you really need to include it dead2

For real. I came in here wondering whether it would be Springsteen (most likely), Willis (also possible), or Caitlyn (highly doubtful).

1 minute ago, Tiny Little Bows said:

For real. I came in here wondering whether it would be Springsteen (most likely), Willis (also possible), or Caitlyn (highly doubtful).

Springsteen didn't even occur to me as I read the title fall1

I'm pretty sure Bruce Willis is Republican - and Catliyn is for sure one, but Lautnerfied isn't transphobic, so he wouldn't do that. 

A mess dead2