Fat Ass Kelly Price

Trump yells at Melania, makes her sad

8 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

divorce him clap1

While I fully support her divorcing the giant cheese curd, I don't think that's a safe or realistic option for her. Can you imagine the scandal of an immigrant first lady divorcing the head of the most racist group of people in the country? Literally those types of thoughts would sky rocket and conservative media would paint her as a gold digging foreigner and probably destroy the rest of her life. Not to mention how her safety and/or life would most likely be in danger after a divorce because well all know how republicans respond to a scandal where they're publicaly shamed. 

1 minute ago, Addi said:

While I fully support her divorcing the giant cheese curd, I don't think that's a safe or realistic option for her. Can you imagine the scandal of an immigrant first lady divorcing the head of the most racist group of people in the country? Literally those types of thoughts would sky rocket and conservative media would paint her as a gold digging foreigner and probably destroy the rest of her life. Not to mention how her safety and/or life would most likely be in danger after a divorce because well all know how republicans respond to a scandal where they're publicaly shamed. 

so basically like Hillary oprah12 Conservatives hate women anyway, so it wouldn't make a big difference.

I think she'll be fine. She can jump the sinking ship, get child support, and actually do something with her life other than being a trophy. Then she can side with the Democrats in 2020 and regain some dignity. 

5 minutes ago, Addi said:

but she is a gold-digger but the hate is definitely dumb.

If you check out the video from another angle, he's turned to acknowledge his son Barron, and is not even addressing Melania. Everyone is smirking at that moment due to something that the speaker said, and Melania's crestfallen face once Trump turns around is most likely just her default expression. 

Now, whether or not the fact that her default expression IS so sad and miserable looking is because she IS sad and miserable is another thing, but it has nothing to do with trump "yelling at her."  there is enough to drag trump for, we don't need to be stooping to his level and making shit up.

here's the full vid.  Barron is standing to Melania's right, just in front of Ivanka.

I'm so sick of the #FreeMelania bullshit. She is a capable adult who can make her own decisions, and has decided that she is perfectly okay with almost everything her husband has done. She dismissed his sexual assault allegations, blatantly plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech, and even cosigned his racist birther conspiracy theory about Barack (receipts). You'd have to be a pretty bad person yourself to marry someone like Trump anyway.

People need to stop acting like she's some innocent little child who was roped into this against her will... That's Barron.

2 hours ago, Tiny Little Bows said:

I'm so sick of the #FreeMelania bullshit. She is a capable adult who can make her own decisions, and has decided that she is perfectly okay with almost everything her husband has done. She dismissed his sexual assault allegations, blatantly plagiarized Michelle Obama's speech, and even cosigned his racist birther conspiracy theory about Barack (receipts). You'd have to be a pretty bad person yourself to marry someone like Trump anyway.

People need to stop acting like she's some innocent little child who was roped into this against her will... That's Barron.

I'm hoping Barron doesn't grow up like his father. Can you imagine Bush 2.0 government situation awk1 

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

I'm hoping Barron doesn't grow up like his father. Can you imagine Bush 2.0 government situation awk1 

There's a snowball's chance in hell of him turning out to be a good person in that environment, but I hope so too. There are four adult Trump spawn who are actually old enough to understand what's going on so people should leave Barron alone and drag literally anyone else in his family.