Angelus

Is she officially over now?

3 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

For what it's worth, I haven't seen anything about it in the UK. I haven't been on many news sites but I didn't see a single thing about it on social media

Piers Morgan is all over media there saying that she wants to blow it up rip2 Even that morning lady Lorraine was disgusted by her comments and trashed her on TV.

She was #1 trending topic on both Twitter and Facebook, and her speech was #1 and #3 on youtube in US rip2

omg icant at people acting like she finished her career dead4 how pathetic, only trump supporters say that, literally in next few days no one will remember it dead4

it wasnt bad, and it was completly overreacted, also that whole investigation thing is bullshit, i mean after all the shit trump said including killing voters, he would have to run usa from jail by now.

she will never reach SEX backlash anyway, now its just another monday for her dead2

but for anyone who lose their shit over it looking for any reason to hate her awk1 its very lame and pathetic awk1 and if you're a fan joining to this witch hunt, you clearly know nothing about her, or her history, so i guess if you're about to "stop being fan" it wont be loss for anyone xtina11

58 minutes ago, Django said:

You probably were another Gaga fan who became a fake Madonna fan. Again, if she's over for you get lost. 

gorl bye hes basically the resident M stan of FOTP tina1

My Mom and I were just discussing this

I mean she HAS to have known that what she said was gonna get backlash rip2

Like if you walked into an Airport and said you have a bomb in your bag - they're obviously not gonna let you on the plane rip2

It's like she wanted the negative attention rip2

I think it's pretty obvious that she didn't mean it literally. I mean, are people who enforse Trump really mad at Madonna for saying "I've thought of blowing the White House up" in passing when the president they love so much spoke very literally about how he can take advantage of women because he's rich and famous? Don't be daft.

Also, I'll add that on the day after the election, I posted the gif of the White House blowing up in Independence Day as a gag, so obviously I get where she's coming from.

8 minutes ago, BreatheOnKnee said:

She's an artist in her 50's who claims to be highly intelligent, she knew EXACTLY what she was doing. And the fact that she is a celebrity with a fan following makes this situation even worse. Threats regarding our President whether you approve of him or not shall not be tolerated. 

The next sentence was literally ""But I know that this won't change anything. We cannot fall into despair", so obviously she has no intention of blowing up the White House. She's not gonna get arrested for something this dumb, get real. I could find comments that mirror hers on this forum in about five minutes if you like. Expect a butthurt tweet from Trump at most and that'll be that.

Tbh...her commercial success in the US is long gone and she knows it. That's why she's not giving a single shit anymore and it using her platform for political statements LIKE A TRUE ARTIST.

I simply wish more people were like her. Less prudish and more against censorship. It's those Puritan, conservative values that have been keeping the US from actually being the land of the free and she has been going against it for centuries. 

What's amazing, is the fact that she seems genuinely inspired again and that's where her most amazing music stemmed from. Madonna Fortin is coming and we are not ready. 

4 hours ago, BreatheOnKnee said:

Threatening the lives of our President, and/or the destruction of our White House, is treasonous and deserves a life sentence without protective custody in a maximum security prison. No exceptions

tumblr_ojzrikKGvw1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

3 hours ago, BreatheOnKnee said:

She's an artist in her 50's who claims to be highly intelligent, she knew EXACTLY what she was doing. And the fact that she is a celebrity with a fan following makes this situation even worse. Threats regarding our President whether you approve of him or not shall not be tolerated. 

tumblr_ojztme39P41ql5yr7o1_500.gif

3 hours ago, BreatheOnKnee said:

C20IgIYWEAE-x2-.jpg

tumblr_ojzq1d3D031ql5yr7o1_500.gif

5 hours ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

Piers Morgan is all over media there saying that she wants to blow it up rip2 Even that morning lady Lorraine was disgusted by her comments and trashed her on TV.

She was #1 trending topic on both Twitter and Facebook, and her speech was #1 and #3 on youtube in US rip2

ICONIC!

Let's remember the time she mocked the former US President, called the entire country out on their bullshit and hypocrisy, while advocating against war in a rather glamorous way.

4 hours ago, Aidan. said:

My Mom and I were just discussing this

I mean she HAS to have known that what she said was gonna get backlash rip2

Like if you walked into an Airport and said you have a bomb in your bag - they're obviously not gonna let you on the plane rip2

It's like she wanted the negative attention rip2

4aRojuCl.jpg

1 hour ago, Rebel Bitch said:

Drama Queen Sebastian dead4

This is just another day in her life dead4

They trash her every fucking day, no matter what she does dead4

She doesn't have to think about her sales anymore, because sales are dead anyway. Radio is against her too so yeah. 

This is not about her future album sales brit4  

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

Donald Trump

Suck a Dick

I'm not your Bitch

v22LZ5.gif

The fact we actually got to hear what an acoustic version of Human Nature would sound like!

Absolutely shit... mad10 Isn't a great to know that with this existing acoustic renditions of iconic hits like Candy Shop and Gang Bang are becoming more realistic! mad4 

8 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

The fact we actually got to hear what an acoustic version of Human Nature would sound like!

Absolutely shit... mad10 Isn't a great to know that with this existing acoustic renditions of iconic hits like Candy Shop and Gang Bang are becoming more realistic! mad4 

Bang bang

shot you dead

leave my pussy alone

cause my sugar is RAAAAW

v22LZ5.gif

Her speech was cringey... jj4 She was chosen there to spread kindness and solidarity, and instead of giving an eloquent, smart speech, she.... dropped F bombs and D bombs at the POTUS jj4 Blowing up the white house? We know you're pressed, but keep it cute, Madonna jj4

But, I guess, if she recovered from Erotica, SEX book and American Life, I think she'll recover from this mess, too jj3