Angelus

Is she officially over now?

12 hours ago, ICEQueen said:

Worry about what you have to offer first then you can tell someone else when to stop.  I don't need to defend Madonna from anyone she knows perfectly well what she is doing, you in the other hand have no clue.   

LOL.

Yeah everyone knows that's why everyone is against her STUPID speech? Shut the fuck up ny2

I didn't realize the backlash was actually a thing still.  Lol. 

No.  She's not over.  This is all par for the course for her.  Yeah it was dumb to say it BUT it never would have been interpreted the way it was if she weren't Madonna.  Plus in the context of the speech it was a pivotal moment for her to share a standard, uplifting message. 

She could have saved a baby's life that day and people would still have found a reason to hate her.  She brings out the best and worst in people just by being Madonna.

she's gonna be ok WW, she is still a legend with a great legacy, plus, Trump supporters are very loud and like a fucking pest in social media, so it might seem everyone's hating her, but of course, it's just a bunch of white trash psychos who supports a racist cheeto

8 hours ago, Satori said:

I didn't realize the backlash was actually a thing still.  Lol. 

No.  She's not over.  This is all par for the course for her.  Yeah it was dumb to say it BUT it never would have been interpreted the way it was if she weren't Madonna.  Plus in the context of the speech it was a pivotal moment for her to share a standard, uplifting message. 

She could have saved a baby's life that day and people would still have found a reason to hate her.  She brings out the best and worst in people just by being Madonna.

This!!!!

10 hours ago, Rebel Bitch said:

This!!!!

:)

I mean, I remember 2001-2004...  huge numbers of people wanted her dead, just like the Dixie Chicks.  Moronic, wretched people who got really loud and proud with their bigotry.  Didn't stop her and didn't make a damn bit of difference to her in the long run.

Madonna would be much less exalted if she didn't have to deal with shit like this on a regular basis.  Every decade or so she has a new multitude of thots coming for her.  They fail every time.  LAP didn't end her, Erotica didn't end her, nor AL, and this certainly won't.

24 minutes ago, Satori said:

:)

I mean, I remember 2001-2004...  huge numbers of people wanted her dead, just like the Dixie Chicks.  Moronic, wretched people who got really loud and proud with their bigotry.  Didn't stop her and didn't make a damn bit of difference to her in the long run.

Madonna would be much less exalted if she didn't have to deal with shit like this on a regular basis.  Every decade or so she has a new multitude of thots coming for her.  They fail every time.  LAP didn't end her, Erotica didn't end her, nor AL, and this certainly won't.

Preach yas1