Simón.

Merkel calls for more open world: Populism won't get us anywhere

2 hours ago, Justin Bieber said:

It kind of paradox how Germany with all the refugees it took in still stands behind Merkel while countries like Poland, UK or USA drive into populism even if they didn't even took 1/4 of the refugees in that germany did take

I live in Poland and I can assure you that we can't afford to pay doles for refugees like Merkel does.Most of them don't want to work and they want government to pay their bills,we can't afford it...we have a lot unemployed and we don't need another thousands of unemployed.You don't know what are you talking about so stop.

2 hours ago, #Music said:

nn orangu1 queen Merkel orangu1 almost more years than Hitler in power orangu1 icons only orangu1

Germany is the only country in Europe capable of pulling off such a refugee policy tho dead2 In Spain there would have been HUUUGE protests against that

Maybe because Muslims culture is too much for them?I respect everyone but I understand that they don't like culture which treats women like slaves etc.I'm nit saying that every Muslim treats his wife like that but a lot of them do this.

6 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

I live in Poland and I can assure you that we can't afford to pay doles for refugees like Merkel does.Most of them don't want to work and they want government to pay their bills,we can't afford it...we have a lot unemployed and we don't need another thousands of unemployed.You don't know what are you talking about so stop.

This is what I said also. Eastern Europe's the last place to take any more people into jj4

38 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

It's a country's fault, always. I noticed that every country will rather explode than treat tourists bad, even if they're being wrong. They will stomp all over their own people, but will treat guests the best and let them get away with anything, because thet're afraid nobody will come and visit otherwise eve1

yeah eve1 our politicians are corrupt pussies eve1 Trump will love them

18 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Maybe because Muslims culture is too much for them?I respect everyone but I understand that they don't like culture which treats women like slaves etc.I'm nit saying that every Muslim treats his wife like that but a lot of them do this.

eve1 Spaniards caring about culture? When? eve1 They'd be like "they're coming to take our jobs & take advantage of our public services!!1!" eve1 I still don't know why everyone's so anti-Trump in here eve1 we ACTUALLY have a massive fence in Morocco so that arabs don't come to our two cities over there eve1 plus the way police treats illegal immigrants coming in rafts trash1 they just shoot them before they arrive so Spain isn't liable

2 hours ago, Justin Bieber said:

modern colonialism 

Or just the free market rip4 Tourism in Thailand accounts for almost 20% of their GDP, they ain't gonna lose that because of their pride or whatever concept that somehow makes it wrong. 

1 hour ago, BackToBasics said:

Oh please, i know very well Poland and polish people.it's not Germany's fault that a huge percentage of poles are racist 

4 hours ago, #Music said:

yeah eve1 our politicians are corrupt pussies eve1 Trump will love them

eve1 Spaniards caring about culture? When? eve1 They'd be like "they're coming to take our jobs & take advantage of our public services!!1!" eve1 I still don't know why everyone's so anti-Trump in here eve1 we ACTUALLY have a massive fence in Morocco so that arabs don't come to our two cities over there eve1 plus the way police treats illegal immigrants coming in rafts trash1 they just shoot them before they arrive so Spain isn't liable

I like Trump,despite his controversial opinions cheryl1 and I think that refugees should live in countries that have similar culture e.g. Turkey or Saudi Arabia 

4 hours ago, Justin Bieber said:

Oh please, i know very well Poland and polish people.it's not Germany's fault that a huge percentage of poles are racist 

I never said that sth is Germany's fault...I'm Pole and I don't thnik that a lot of ppl are racist,huge percentage of racists in Poland are guys who wear tracksuit  carla1  and I'm serious 

4 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

I never said that sth is Germany's fault...I'm Pole and I don't thnik that a lot of ppl are racist,huge percentage of racists in Poland are guys who wear tracksuit  carla1  and I'm serious 

Well I do believe many poles are racist :)