Gilly

EMOTION trinity?

There literally isn't a single song from the entire era that I can't appreciate in some way (and that includes standard, deluxe, side B, unreleased, features, and soundtrack songs), so I can't choose.

The only truly bad song she's released recently is "All I Need Is An Angel" from Grease Live. laughcry1

I used to try and pick my 3 favorite songs but then realized that's stupid because I can't and I won't choose only 3 songs off of my favorite album of all time. Picking a top 3 would make the others seem lesser somehow and that's just not fair because the whole thing is immaculate. brit2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Type Warm Blood Run Away With Me what kind of PERFECTION  

Making The Most Of The Night, Fever and Body Language   I know the other two are from Side B, but it is what it is.

There literally isn't a single song from the entire era that I can't appreciate in some way (and that includes standard, deluxe, side B, unreleased, features, and soundtrack songs), so I can't choose.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.