Hylia

Work & ANTI are 1 year old

(it's already the 27th in most parts of the world, so semantics aside)

1 year ago on January 27th, Work was released as the lead single to ANTI and the full album leaked later in the day and was subsequently given away on Tidal!

pic-76-1444377994.jpg

6 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

I remember I really tried it saying radio wouldn't play Work and the GP wouldn't like it.

Anyway, happy birthday, ANTI. You're kind of overrated and there are more than a few duds, but you gave us Yeah, I Said It so all is forgivenrih2

The joy I felt when everyone said Work would flop and I said it wouldn't, and it became one of her biggest hits yet!

When I first heard Work I thought "what the hell rihanna? this sucks" then I listened to it a couple more times and was addicted, its so catchy. I remember creating an account to download ANTi for free from tidal and when I first pressed play and Consideration started playing... well, I knew that it would be the best Rihanna album to date. Love On the Brain slayed the life out of me at first listen cry7

8 minutes ago, Hylia said:

The joy I felt when everyone said Work would flop and I said it wouldn't, and it became one of her biggest hits yet!

I hated it at first, then it grew on me, then I was back to disliking it ironically because it was on the radiojj4

Not to mention the endless vines and social media attentionjj4