Michael.

Rihanna reflects on ANTi

Proud of my fave, and I hope R9 will be like ANTi or even better, now that she has full control, it's always hard the first time. And what I love about ANTi the most, even if it's only 1 year old, it still sounds like it was released yesterday, and it gets better with each listen, from Consideration to Close To You, and even the deluxe tracks Pose and Sex With Me are bops, but the standard>>>deluxe. Proud of her, and I can't wait for her to star working on R9, and maybe this time we won't have to deal with he messiness from the pre-ANTi era moo1 

Where's the LOTB video tho rav1 

24 minutes ago, McDreamy said:

Proud of my fave, and I hope R9 will be like ANTi or even better, now that she has full control, it's always hard the first time. And what I love about ANTi the most, even if it's only 1 year old, it still sounds like it was released yesterday, and it gets better with each listen, from Consideration to Close To You, and even the deluxe tracks Pose and Sex With Me are bops, but the standard>>>deluxe. Proud of her, and I can't wait for her to star working on R9, and maybe this time we won't have to deal with he messiness from the pre-ANTi era moo1 

It's coming along with the ANTi world tour DVD. rav1 

Just now, Michael. said:

It's coming along with the ANTi world tour DVD. rav1 

I wouldn't be surprised if she released a DVD Tour box set with all her previous unreleased tour DVD's (LGOET, DWT, THT, ATW...) before she releases a LOTB video fall1 

4 minutes ago, McDreamy said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she released a DVD Tour box set with all her previous unreleased tour DVD's (LGOET, DWT, THT, ATW...) before she releases a LOTB video fall1 

I'd be here for it though. fall1 I mean that's better than having nothing at all. rip4 

My coins are ready. ny7 

4 minutes ago, Michael. said:

lmfao dead2 

It has potential to be a CLASSIC why is she paying it dust meg1 

MTE! Like it's already a big hit on its own, a video would push it to #1 top 110 or top 5 in so many countries, it already is a classic among the Navy :( 

Just now, McDreamy said:

MTE! Like it's already a big hit on its own, a video would push it to #1 top 110 or top 5 in so many countries, it already is a classic among the Navy :( 

Well, she doesn't really seem to care... Poor us chi1 

2 hours ago, McDreamy said:

Oop poor Goodnight Shitham!