Hylia

Mariah Carey | I Don't (feat. YG) | February 3rd

Just now, Mom said:

I'd put my money on the lead for the album, it's supposed to be about this year.

Or it could be a promo record moo1

Let us hope its the lead tbh! It's been too long without a new Mariah album alex1 

5 minutes ago, Infrared said:

it's going to be the 1st lead promo buzz single that will lead to the real 1st single dead4 

omg let's hope cause I'm still not 100% sure I like this wendy3 

2 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Even though I'm not the biggest fan of her's, the lead up to MIAMTEC (not counting when Triumphant came out) was fun so color me perched jj2 

dahhhhling we don't talk about bleak moments in here lDzLoj1.gif but #POW at you being preached 9GpDgqa.gif

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

dahhhhling we don't talk about bleak moments in here lDzLoj1.gif but #POW at you being preached 9GpDgqa.gif

I actually bopped to Triumphant the week I graduated from high school because I felt I could relate #HyliaADMITS

4 minutes ago, Hylia said:

I actually bopped to Triumphant the week I graduated from high school because I felt I could relate #HyliaADMITS

Oh wow I didn't knewed that! I've only heard it a few times it's a cute song actually but she barely sings on it 

*Note: this conversation is being archived at the Sylk Receipts Museum for future use

tZuy0HB.gif