Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

LÉON

Tennis

I discovered I'm Callin' a couple of years ago when some queen posted the video as their status on FOTP, and their album Ritual In Repeat has been slaying me ever since yas2 

32 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I dug Ladies Don't Play Guitar in a playlist a few months ago but I haven't heard anything else. wendy1

They have MUCH better songs. Try I'm Callin or My Better Self for videos and then buy Ritual In Repeat alex1 

23 hours ago, Dash My Wig said:

I discovered I'm Callin' a couple of years ago when some queen posted the video as their status on FOTP

Pretty sure that was me, I was obsessed with it at one point.

Haven't listened to them in a while but Ritual in Repeat was truly such a cool album. I believe they also have something coming this year?

Just now, Vilppu said:

Pretty sure that was me, I was obsessed with it at one point.

Haven't listened to them in a while but Ritual in Repeat was truly such a cool album. I believe they also have something coming this year?

If it was you then thank you yas2yas2yas2 It's one of my favourite ever albums yas2 How did you discover them? 

Just now, Dash My Wig said:

If it was you then thank you yas2yas2yas2 It's one of my favourite ever albums yas2 How did you discover them? 

One of my Twitter friends was a stan and recommended me their music, a blessing tbh.

On February 3, 2017 at 10:30 PM, ZAYNSUS said:

Modern Woman is by far their best song yet... IT'S SO GOOD fall1

I literally discovered them last Friday when they released the song but I've been listening to their music like non-stop ever since fall1

Erm no I'm Callin' is their best song lj1 

But MW is cute, hoping their new album will serve a BOP

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.