Kylie

My mother sharing the tea on "Joanne"

(What she is saying is translated to English whit1 ) 

So, I came downstairs this morning to eat my breakfast before going to work. I was happily surprised when I came in, because they were playing "Million Reasons" on the radio. My mother said: "Awh, your girlfriend is on!" She smiled to me and took another sip of her cup of tea (yes, she was actually having tea jj2 ) and went on: "I actually like this song, it's very honest and beautiful. Unlike the rest of her new songs, I don't like it. I miss that hippy hoppy Lady Gaga. I remember that song of hers "Just Dance", I could imagine they were playing that in the clubs, it was very good!" 

Their only remains one question: DID she lie? 

It's an understatement to say my mother is a flawfree queen oprah4 

35 minutes ago, Onika said:

I hope your mom's mug survived the fall, because she spilled tea everywhere

Funfact: she was getting the cooker to fill another cup of tea and it went over the edge ny2 

33 minutes ago, #Music said:

whew mothers been KNEW!

SLAY! My mother is a queen tho cry8 

29 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

my mom hates Joanne (the song) brit2

My mother hates the whole album mad5 

My dad called me after lady gaga's episode of SNL and he said 'did you know lady Gaga went country? Is nothing safe in America anymore?' 

Pop culture savvy parents are my favorite thing. 

32 minutes ago, QUINN said:

My dad called me after lady gaga's episode of SNL and he said 'did you know lady Gaga went country? Is nothing safe in America anymore?' 

iconic!!! yas2 

3 hours ago, Royalty said:

My mother hates the whole album mad5 

im the only one that even listens to gaga mad5

3 hours ago, QUINN said:

if only my old af dad were like that. rip3

4 hours ago, Salvatore said:

My mother forgot about Lady Gaga's existence (just like the rest of the world). She still listens to Alejandro, though. eve1 

If the whole world forget about her, then why is she performing the SuperBowl? oprah12 

5 hours ago, Royalty said:

If the whole world forget about her, then why is she performing the SuperBowl? oprah12 

Because the NBC was paid to cover her that slot. dead2 

Performing somewhere doesn't mean that the people actually remember you or care.

Tori Kelly has performed EVERYWHERE but people still don't know who the fuck she is. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope your mom's mug survived the fall, because she spilled tea everywhere

(What she is saying is translated to English  )  So, I came downstairs this morning to eat my breakfast before going to work. I was happily surprised when I came in, because they were playing "Mill

My dad called me after lady gaga's episode of SNL and he said 'did you know lady Gaga went country? Is nothing safe in America anymore?'  Pop culture savvy parents are my favorite thing. 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.