Jon.

Mariah Carey premieres 'I Don't' music video

4 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Okay burning the dress slayed me but this song is just bad imo. I wish she'd make better music nowadays :/ 

I think if Mariah had the first verse and not YG it would be better

I listened to it a couple of times and I like it

it's not nearly as an effortless drag to an ex love unlike Infinity, but I did appreciate the drags to James 

I feel like we haven't had good music since Me I Am era but realistically not a good body or album since E=MC2

Honestly, I just think she needs a new team to bring her back tbh, maybe she is making a new era this year

and maybe it will deliver but it's been a toss up of semi good semi bad music since Memoirs honestly

dead2 

8 hours ago, Salvatore said:

latest?cb=20160516003518

It seems to be a new trend

That one actually looks artistic though... Telephone and Paparazzi, too had video screenshots, but both were also good.

Mariah also had a video screenshot as a cover for Beautiful (queen of being ahead of her time ig!), but Britney took it to the next level and made it her ALBUM COVER orangu1 

19 hours ago, christyalmeth said:

I think if Mariah had the first verse and not YG it would be better

I listened to it a couple of times and I like it

it's not nearly as an effortless drag to an ex love unlike Infinity, but I did appreciate the drags to James 

I feel like we haven't had good music since Me I Am era but realistically not a good body or album since E=MC2

Honestly, I just think she needs a new team to bring her back tbh, maybe she is making a new era this year

and maybe it will deliver but it's been a toss up of semi good semi bad music since Memoirs honestly

dead2 

I liked E=MC2 and thought it was the last album I truly enjoyed by her. TEOM was better but if she's gonna do this R&B/Hip Hop route she needs to make another Butterfly. I know she'll never top it or come close to that album, but something similar in sound. 

Also I want her to stop trying to be sexy - give us some ballads and vocals around some well crafted music. Ditch the rappers too. 

2 minutes ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Also I want her to stop trying to be sexy - give us some ballads and vocals around some well crafted music. Ditch the rappers too. 

Wouldn't work again though

People pay dust to her ballads so I understand why she stops doing them & works with 'hot' rappers atm jj4