P.O.P

Joshua was 'MARRIED' when he met Kylie

Sources on the London film set have claimed they often discussed his wife and son with him, according to The Sun. 

One insider told the publication: 'No one on set could believe it when Kylie and Joshua got together because it was widely known that he was married. 

'He talked about his wife and child all the time and he wore his wedding ring on the set.

'The ring only disappeared when his and Kylie’s relationship became serious enough for the pair of them to appear together in public.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4192310/Kylie-Minogue-return-engagement-ring-Joshua-Sasse.html#ixzz4XpcJ0Zos

It is on Daily Mail so it must be true kesha4

I never liked him anyway

ring  disappeared

eve1

I told you all in the beginning he was a rat eve1

How was he supposed to get engaged to her if he had a wife eve1

He probably stanned not equal marriage act in Australia, but multiple wives Mormon/Emirates style eve1

entertainment reporter Peter Ford said, 'They're celebrating! They're thrilled! He was bad news.'

Peter, who is said to know the Minogue family, revealed Dannii in particular was not a fan of the British actor, and considered him a 'bullsh*t artist'. 

'Relief is the word. They always had concerns. Dannii is like a sniffer dog. She can suss out a bullsh*t artist anywhere and she did not like him,' Peter said.

The reporter went on to confirm rumours that Kylie funded her 29-year-old former fiances' lifestyle and even paid for him to have $10,000 worth of hair transplants. 

'She's given him everything. Which is fine to do in a relationship, and she was happy to do that,' he said.  

Wrong for her? Kylie's loved ones are allegedly 'celebrating' her split with Joshua Sasse because they thought he was 'bad news' and a 'bullsh*t artist,' family friend Peter Ford claimed

Peter added, 'It wasn't like he was trying to force money out of her. She really wanted this one to work'. 

The 48-year-old singer came to the rescue when her much younger fiance began losing his hair, the reporter says. 

'She paid for his hair extensions. He got the plugs put in. That's the ultimate sign of love and dedication and she's been rewarded like this,' Peter told the radio hosts. 

The engagement is said to have ended over rumours that Joshua had grown close to actress Marta Milans.

While Peter admitted Kylie saw the Spanish star as a 'concern' he doesn't believe that Joshua cheated and revealed that Kylie and Joshua in fact split before Christmas.

Sisterly love: Peter, who is said to know the Minogue family, revealed Kylie's younger sister Dannii in particular was not a fan of the British actor and considered him a 'b******t artist'

'I don't think so. That was part of her concerns, but it's been off for a while. It's been off since before Christmas. He's had to go home to live with mum and dad,' he said.  

ny5

6 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Why is he balding already, is he British or something jj4

Some of them get bald at like 25 rip2

I started at 19. The stress of living in "stupid America" started to take its toll. I seem to vaguely remember some news when they first got together about this woman who some called his wife. There wasn't much to that discussion for very long, so I'm sure she knew.