Simón.

Classical music lovers here?

Just now, Justin Bieber said:

I wish I could better play piano. But I'm pretty proud i can play the turkish march dead7

I don't think I've touched a classical piece since last spring. The only thing I've been playing lately is the Moana soundtrack. oprah1

I went to study piano, but I've lost it now :I

I love all those composers with celestial type of music, like Edvard Grieg, Antonio Vivaldi.

You really need to be in the mood for Wagner or Bach, but Tristan und Isolde is the real shit! Horrible human being, Wagner, but managed to write such fantastic, spiritual music.

18 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

I played violin for 8 years and taught myself flute and piano, none of which I can play anymore rip4 

I liked listening to Tchaikovsky while doing homework when I was in school wub1 

That's so cool Lily and would probably come back to you with some practice wub1  I played the flute in hs too ny1 

Just now, Kali said:

That's so cool Lily and would probably come back to you with some practice wub1  I played the flute in hs too ny1 

I played in my middle school band rip4 I tried to teach myself again in college but there wasn't enough time to get good again :( I was much better at picking up instruments when I was younger, although I do believe that if given a week and a violin, I might be minorly ok since I played that for the longest.

12 minutes ago, TattooedHeart said:

I played in my middle school band rip4 I tried to teach myself again in college but there wasn't enough time to get good again :( I was much better at picking up instruments when I was younger, although I do believe that if given a week and a violin, I might be minorly ok since I played that for the longest.

More than likely you would retain sensory memory! Sis my hs music teacher was evil. I was the only flute player in the class, so he only chose music pieces without a flute section and made me transcribe bass saxophone notation into flute, on blank music sheet paper rip4

Just now, Kali said:

More than likely you would retain sensory memory! Sis my hs music teacher was evil. I was the only flute player in the class, so he only chose music pieces without a flute section and made me transcribe bass saxophone notation into flute, on blank music sheet paper rip4

that's so mean, wtf? um2

In my band, the flutes couldn't hear ourselves over everyone else in the band so he sent us to the back room to practice, and most of the girls just talked shit the whole time rip4 

Just now, TattooedHeart said:

that's so mean, wtf? um2

In my band, the flutes couldn't hear ourselves over everyone else in the band so he sent us to the back room to practice, and most of the girls just talked shit the whole time rip4 

I know right, what a cunt.

Yes the flute section in grade school did that too ha. All of the girls wanted to either play the flute or clarinet it was a mess rip4