Royale

Top Answer Game 5 | Round 1 | [Closed]

TAG 5 - Results shows  

19 members have voted

1. 1. What time should the results be at?

• Sunday - 4pm UTC
    • Sunday - 6pm UTC
    • Sunday - 8pm UTC
    • Sunday - 10pm UTC

Just now, fab said:

bJcII6E.gif

you wish ny2  

not when I won season 3 with a huge lead despite trolling on many questions ny2

can't wait to reclaim my #1 spot this season ny9 

ny-entrance.gif

A shock, a twist, that I already predicted right above you... ny2 will my 2nd prediction of that post come true? likely. hay1 I was never trying at the times I was competing against you, I was only ever full on in it for the win from mid TAG 4, which I got 2nd place in, not bad if you ask me! I wonder what being in it for the win from the get go will earn me. hm! ny2

hay1 

7 minutes ago, Tampon said:

A shock, a twist, that I already predicted right above you... ny2 will my 2nd prediction of that post come true? likely. hay1 I was never trying at the times I was competing against you, I was only ever full on in it for the win from mid TAG 4, which I got 2nd place in, not bad if you ask me! I wonder what being in it for the win from the get go will earn me. hm! ny2

hay1 

9803_original.gif

12 minutes ago, Tampon said:

Gonna flop terribly I already know it, be perched for my bonus questions though! I'm gonna be on top of that shit ellie1 

I am! ellie1

Don't try to rely on Google this time btw! ellie1

1 hour ago, Royale said:

I am! ellie1

Don't try to rely on Google this time btw! ellie1

why the fuck not? ellie1 what the fuck is this how the fuck do you expect me to collect those points? ellie1 what the fuck ellie1 getting really nervous here ellie1 

1 hour ago, fab said:

wait I didn't send them yet? omfg mess let me submit 

all that talk before even submitting lmfao2 

Just now, Tampon said:

why the fuck not? ellie1 what the fuck is this how the fuck do you expect me to collect those points? ellie1 what the fuck ellie1 getting really nervous here ellie1 

I'm joking of course! ellie1

Don't expect them to be too easy to find though! ellie1

1 minute ago, Royale said:

I'm joking of course! ellie1

Don't expect them to be too easy to find though! ellie1

Ok please don't let all of them be ungoogleable FOTP releated questions though thanks <33 ellie1 

Hey everyone ! 

29 people sent answers for the first round of TAG, however 19 people voted in the poll above brit14

I guess the Results Shows will be Tomorrow at 8PM UTC! As said before, be sure to tune in because you'll have the opportunity to get 50 bonus points.

Hope to see most of you there! tehe1

Just now, Royale said:

Hey everyone ! 

29 people sent answers for the first round of TAG, however 19 people voted in the poll above brit14

I guess the Results Shows will be Tomorrow at 8PM UTC! As said before, be sure to tune in because you'll have the opportunity to get 40 points.

Hope to see most of you there! tehe1

tumblr_inline_o33iyxrCAq1qfemna_500.gif

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Banner designed by @Hyun.)   Hello everybody, I hope that you are all ok!     What can I say? Well... The Iconic Top Answer Game has returned for its 5th edition and I'll be hosti

Hey everyone !    29 people sent answers for the first round of TAG, however 19 people voted in the poll above .  I guess the Results Shows will be Tomorrow at 8PM UTC! As said before,

*puts my first ever Top Answer Game PM in the Goblet of Fire*  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.