Sylk

Did anyone notice THIS?

omg when Gaga hugs that latina woman during her performance she sings "why don't you stay" 

she also  quoted a phrase from the the pledge of allegiance "indivisible, with liberty and justice for all" WIG

there were very subtle but strong political statements in her performance that only smart people caught on! Me. I am SHOOK

AqrebQ.gif

9 hours ago, Robert. said:

IKR that was one of the things that caught my ear first viewing, She really did THAT!

I didn't notice it until later on giveup1 I wonder what else we missed..

9 hours ago, Taylor said:

Yeah it was definitely intentional and I thought i was cute. I'm very pleased with how the political aspects of the performance were handled. She did nothing direct and trashy, but she still included some type of message. 

you thought? 

9 hours ago, Vespertine said:

i don't think the statements were subtle at all, This Land is Your Land and entire Born This Way performance was a big fuck you to the current US Government!

yes but they were done in a way that people didn't catch on cause everyone's been talking about how Gaga didn't do anything political when she clearly did which i think is genius! cry6 

1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

I think that was the whole point, she made her point without having to make it suuper obvious, I loved it cry7

tea! Even without these easter eggs, her doing born this way with the entire bridge was enough tbh! cry6 

25 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

definitely! it was also great that she made it about equality instead of focusing on him cry6

and the best part of all this is that the trumpster didn't even notice

0a860f1f3622439964ffa47dd97e5df8.gif