Bubble

Do you think Sky Ferreira has it in her to do SB?

There are people that believe Llama could do the Superbowl halftime show with her dull depressing 1950s old maiden songs. I cant... I'm literally dying as I type about ha performing at the superbowl for 13 minutes just twirling in one spot the whole time and then letting out one of her uninspiring monotone notes, that gays call angelic and soft, for 30 seconds. So tragic. How is she stannable? Because she talks about daddies? This generation is so shallow and fake deep - honestly. There is nothing beautiful or classy about the 1950s. When i think of that era, i think of blacks being lynched, women being casually abused by their husbands and gays being imprisoned or chemically castrated for their sexuality. But that's just my view.

Anyway, sky HAS the charisma, sky HAS energetic bops, sky HAS a US citizenship that makes it feasible for her to perform at the SB one day- as a special guest of course XD.

The only thing she doesnt have is fame and that will come when Masochism drops in early Spring.

If you think Llama can hold the attention of 40.000 brain dead sports fans for 15 minutes, surely sky could too, no?

2 hours ago, Bubble said:

There are people that believe Llama could do the Superbowl halftime show with her dull depressing 1950s old maiden songs. I cant... I'm literally dying as I type about ha performing at the superbowl for 13 minutes just twirling in one spot the whole time and then letting out one of her uninspiring monotone notes, that gays call angelic and soft, for 30 seconds. So tragic. How is she stannable? Because she talks about daddies? This generation is so shallow and fake deep - honestly. There is nothing beautiful or classy about the 1950s. When i think of that era, i think of blacks being lynched, women being casually abused by their husbands and gays being imprisoned or chemically castrated for their sexuality. But that's just my view.

Anyway, sky HAS the charisma, sky HAS energetic bops, sky HAS a US citizenship that makes it feasible for her to perform at the SB one day- as a special guest of course XD.

The only thing she doesnt have is fame and that will come when Masochism drops in early Spring.

If you think Llama can hold the attention of 40.000 brain dead sports fans for 15 minutes, surely sky could too, no?

Bitch, where you banned from AltBoards or something?

4g30sw

I stan Lana and Sky but to believe any of them could do the halftime show is hilarious. Whoever talked about Lana doing was most likely joking and not worth a meltdown. Looks like you truly fell for it. eve1ย Anyway, coming for Lana whilst stanning for Sky is the most ridiculous thing I've seen on this forum.

Sky doesn't have it in her to release her goddamn second album soooo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bitch, where you banned from AltBoards or something? I stan Lana and Sky but to believe any of them could do the halftime show is hilarious. Whoever talked about Lana doing was most likely j

Not even Sky herself thinks so: ย 

I love Sky but Iย am SCREAMING of laughterย 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.