Rebel Bitch

Nobody wants to see a 2010 act doing the Super Bowl in 2017.

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I mean, I personally preferred Katy's performance too, but what a mess if that's all you can say after being clocked by receipts hay1

I don't stan any of the SP artists anyway so I mean I was just dragging her for the fun of it. but i'm glad she placed higher than beyonce and put her even lower in the ranking lj1

1 minute ago, Spencer Pratt said:

I don't stan any of the SP artists anyway so I mean I was just dragging her for the fun of it. but i'm glad she placed higher than beyonce and put her even lower in the ranking lj1

Well I don't get the love for Bey's Halftime Shows either, they were both boring and uneventful, so agreed! hay1

For the fourth year in a row, the halftime show was a bigger eyeball vortex than the game itself: 117.5 million people watched Lady Gaga’s performance. That’s the second-biggest audience for a halftime show, behind Katy Perry’s in 2015.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/super-bowl-li-ratings-patriots-falcons-24-1201978629/

here you go, love eve1

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

poor phags  literally the only ones hating on the halftime show is that bitter shit fanbase meanwhile,  United StatesiTunes Songs:1. Million Reasons 4. Born This Way 6. Poker Face 7. Bad Rom

those numbers arent real you fool  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.