Bubble

Kylie Minogue has blocked Kylie Jenner from tradmarking their shared name.

FOTP is the only place where you'd find Coyote Monotone stans in such volume. Its cute that they have their little corner on the internet where they can openly discuss their gleefulness on Minogue's dim lit career.
But name me a BB HOT 100 #1 hit from "Kylie the singer"rav1
Name me a Billboard 200 #1 album by "Kylie the singer"rav1
Name me "kylie the singer's" US platinum certified singles and albumsrav1
Point me to "Kylie the singer's" Hollywood walk of fame plaguerav1
Show me footage of  a sold out US tour leg that "Kylie the singer" has done.rav1

"Why are you focusing on the US? its not the only relevant music market"

Because the reason i made this thread is because Coyote stopped Kylie from trademarking their name in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, a country where Coyote is non-existent, a non-factor, a non-entity and where Kylie Jenner is very relevant. I dont care if you think kj is talentwd or not, or if you think Minogue is actually talented (yikes if you do). My thread was to discuss why on earth this croc hunter wants to stop a US born business women from building an empire for herself? Again, I DO NOT CARE what you think about the makeup, or the fact that KJ did not go to the lab and create the makeup's compounds herself. Why is it that she is not allowed to succeed because she comes from a vapid and shallow family?

i hope you choke and unchoke and then choke even harder
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes and she'll probably go on a world tour that will gross more than Kylie Jenner's net worth.

What is Jenner going to do with her name? Leak nudes? Sell make-up other people came up with and the slave labor manufactured? What is her occupation exactly? Cum dumpster? This thread is unreal.

who are you and what do I have to do to never encounter any of your threads again

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.