PoisonCandy

P!nk on Gaga's halftime performance

But literally who even dragged Gaga for copying Pink? did she really just assume people were? "before it's even a thing" sounds like she's trying to make it a thing. no shit she didn't invent stage flying dead2 

Just now, Tampon said:

But literally who even dragged Gaga for copying Pink? did she really just assume people were? "before it's even a thing" sounds like she's trying to make it a thing. no shit she didn't invent stage flying dead2 

She actually tried it. Nobody was checking for her stage flying being copied. lol2

But regardless she actually loathes being compared to gaga 2:56

1 minute ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

She actually tried it. Nobody was checking for her stage flying being copied. lol2

Her with the "I hope I inspire them to put their clothes on" junk again yet "#womensupportingwomen" she's such trash sometimes dead2 

19 minutes ago, Tampon said:

No, I saw people comparing ha to P!nk on atrl and social media.

5 minutes ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

She reacted before the woman even mentioned Gags dead2

Just now, Tampon said:

Her with the "I hope I inspire them to put their clothes on" junk again yet "#womensupportingwomen" she's such trash sometimes dead2 

Exactly. It's less about just female rivarly and more to do with he sexist/mysoginist comments and slut shaming, when she produced things like:

How exactly is she "for women" when she's been attacking them her whole career?

Is this "for women" too?

2 hours ago, Tampon said:

Her husband was shading Gaga on Twitter eve1

36 minutes ago, Tasso said:

Her husband was shading Gaga on Twitter eve1

Omg lmfao1

Highkey looks like she's super hateful but goes on insta whenever she needs attention because her "#womensupportingwomen" type posts always get a lot of attention and praise from news outlets, maybe she hates gaga enough this is some attempt to steal attention and start making people give her the credit for the SB flying... eve1 

16 hours ago, H.O.N.E.Y said:

If you don't want people to spill the beans then don't post threads. Simple. aretha1

You're right! How stupid of me for trying to create a positive thread on this pessimistic site. Continue posting decade old videos and tweets from her husband. If I ever come back here I'll try and remember to put myself in a grumpy, negative state of mind beforehand, because all we're aloud to do here is bitch about everything and shit on everyone's parade, even outside of battlegrounds. Sorry about this thread. It won't happen again, I promise.

On 7/2/2017 at 1:33 AM, Tampon said:

On 7/2/2017 at 1:47 AM, H.O.N.E.Y said:

like Tasso said, Pink's husband was shading Gagz, im glad she made that statement, kwin oprah2

On 7/2/2017 at 1:53 AM, PoisonCandy said:

No, I saw people comparing ha to P!nk on atrl and social media.

She reacted before the woman even mentioned Gags dead2