Tasso

HDD: Chained to the Rhythm co-written by Sia & produced by Max Martin

Capitol megastar Katy Perry will hit the Grammy stage to perform her new single, “Chained to the Rhythm” f/Skip Marley, which is due to drop Thursday 9pm PT/midningt ET Friday. Sia co-wrote the song, which Max Martin produced. The newly blond Perry confirmed the rumors by retweeting the Recording Academy’s confirmation.

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=304830

OKAY WOW I DIDNT EXPECT SIA

SHE WENT AROUND TALKING UP THE FACT THAT SHE AND KATY CLASH WHEN THEY WRITE TOGETHER

NOT HER FOOLING ME LIKE THIS

GDJSKSKS IS THIS GONNA BE A LETHAL COMBO WITH MAX IN THE MIX

BYEEEEE

Spoiler

If it's tropical house I'm literally hunting sia down and throwing her back in beyonce's basement

3 minutes ago, QUINN said:

OKAY WOW I DIDNT EXPECT SIA

SHE WENT AROUND TALKING UP THE FACT THAT SHE AND KATY CLASH WHEN THEY WRITE TOGETHER

NOT HER FOOLING ME LIKE THIS

GDJSKSKS IS THIS GONNA BE A LETHAL COMBO WITH MAX IN THE MIX

BYEEEEE

Hide contents

If it's tropical house I'm literally hunting sia down and throwing her back in beyonce's basement

OMG KETY IS COMING

14 minutes ago, LanaxGaga said:

Okay but Max didn't produce This is Acting, so Katy might be safe from that tropical house mess cry2

The title literally speaks something disco to me. I really hope it's yas2

Katy and Sia have written together before and it didn't sound even remotely tropical yas2 (double rainbow btw)

13 minutes ago, Russian Roulette said:

i really hope she's not CTRL + V-ing SIa with the sound otherwise you guys will never get rid of the basic jokes bummer1 

The reason katy and Sia clash when they write together is because Katy commands the direction of the song, and Sia isn't used to working like that. So it's gonna sound exactly how katy wants it to. Which probably means NOT following a played out trend.