Jony

'Cash me ousside' girl kicked off flight

We’ve learned Danielle Bregoli and her mom were boarding a Spirit Airlines flight out of LAX last night … when Mom got into a dispute with a female passenger. We’re told Danielle’s mother was struggling to put her carry-on bag in the overhead, because she’s wearing a walking cast for an injured foot … and the wait wasn’t sitting well with the third party.

Danielle says the other woman put her hands on her mom’s throat, and that’s why she had to “cold-cock” the impatient passenger.

After Danielle uncorked the punch, the woman made a citizen’s arrest. A short time later police arrived and took all 3 off the plane. We’re told no one wanted to press charges so there were no arrests, and everyone involved decided their lawyers would handle it from here.

TMZ

OMG...what a mess.

I watched the full Dr. Phil episode and she's definitely a product of her environment (meaning, she learned this behavior from her mother). This girl is only thirteen, it's not too late for her to turn her life around so I hope she gets help. rip4

2 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Jesus, so much boob showing in the last part and she's only 13 wtf dead1 

Ik I was like "wow damn" before remembering she's 13 laughcry1 I honestly dunno if I believe it, she seems and acts at least 17 it's crazy

also "snort crack" laughcry1 

22 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Becoming a meme was like the worst thing that could've happened to this girl. It's like rewarding her bad behavior. She's fucked for the future.

She's going back on Dr Phil apparently, so her newfound fame will be discussed!