El Goot

Will Witness be on KP4?

Now that we can say that we are witnessing a new era, do you think Witness will be on KP4? katy1

It honestly doesn't sound like a single material and I can see it on the second half of KP4, or in the deluxe edition.

Plus: Do you have it on your music library?:P

I think so, apparently I heard there was a version w/ a finalized instrumental out there, but I believe it could be a good 2nd or 3rd single.

And of course, it's my second most played Katy song after E.T. demi1 

I honestly hope so!

I mean it does sound like a demo so hopefully it's finished as something better

(Even though it still makes my wig fly as is)

I'm praying that'll sound like a darker song instead of a bubblegum pop sound

edit: Witness is my 2nd most played Katy song, right after the masterpiece that is Teenage Dream

I actually loved the experminetal sound when i first heard it, mainly because it was something quite different from katy, so i hope they improved it more and made the cut into the album. But the more important question is: Will Rise be on KP4? It better or it will remain unpurchased from me

There is a chance that it will be on the album and probably reworked.

But I can also see them not including it cause where it leaked earlier on. Kinda ruin the element of surprise

If anything it will maybe be a bonus track?

9 hours ago, Hylia said:

Oh wow I forgot how good it was oprah4 

good! so that you'll get to hear for the first time again in its polished condition.

Personally, for me I want it to be part of KP4, the song is that good. I haven't listened to it in a long time cause I'm not a fan of snippets. I'm preparing my ears for the incoming slayage. DO IT KATHERYN!