Michael.

Could Gaga snatch a top 5 hit with MR?

I don't know much about BB anymore since streams and all that became so important and I havent followed MR on radio but im guessing its not major. I would say #8 is likely in the old method, but I can't speak for now. Altho BB did increase sales weighing last week because sales in the industry were down, so... maybe but i doubt it. 

1 minute ago, Dangerous Jim said:

Is it getting any radio play?

eve1

I just checked and not really. It was pretty much dead on radio but the SB revived it a bit. Probably won't hold though.

Gotta agree with @Salvatore because even if it does what a damn waste.  And what kind of bizarre marketing to perform an old stale single at the SB and then release a video for a new upbeat banger a few days later...  Seems like a bit of a gamble.  But, even though I don't like it personally, John Wayne has a better shot and would have made more sense in the SBHTS and then would have blown up on radio, despite one of the most ridiculous music videos I've ever seen.  People like it so whatever.

42 minutes ago, Satori said:

Gotta agree with @Salvatore because even if it does what a damn waste.  And what kind of bizarre marketing to perform an old stale single at the SB and then release a video for a new upbeat banger a few days later...  Seems like a bit of a gamble.  But, even though I don't like it personally, John Wayne has a better shot and would have made more sense in the SBHTS and then would have blown up on radio, despite one of the most ridiculous music videos I've ever seen.  People like it so whatever.

This!

11 hours ago, Salvatore said:

Nope and it shouldn't, because it's her worst single/video and one of her worst songs. eve1 Let it die and make room for the best single from Joanne (so far) to achieve that.

Enjoy that downvote eve1 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FUCK OFF WITH THIS PIC

Gotta agree with @Salvatore because even if it does what a damn waste.  And what kind of bizarre marketing to perform an old stale single at the SB and then release a video for a new upbeat banger a f

really?! That's amazing!

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.