Russian Roulette

Can we agree that Gaga isn't over yet?

Just now, Russian Roulette said:

they're right, she might be over any minute now rih8 

Then unless Gaga achieves what Madonna achieved in 90s and 00s she's still over, so medonsters and KatyCats are right rih8  gaga13

But she's is over. dead4 

Her decline IS what makes her "over". That's all people are saying and it's true. No more consequetive hit-singles, no more cultural impact. She has peaked and she most likely won't get back to that. That's all that over means.

Aside from that, she has decided to change her image so drastically that she's not even doing what defines her as an artist.

This is literally BIM quality though gaga12

Like, imagine Gaga is Madonna in that video. Suddenly not so good, right? ny4 Take off your stan goggles. If anyone else had done this, the dragging would be ruthless. Only Gaga can get away with this because her "avant-garde" reputation lets her. Standards automatically get lowered, she has it the easiest out of her peers.

Anyway, I did appreciate the humor and some of the ideas, but the directing is piss poor (shocked that Jonas touched this), the editing a RH Tour dvd mess, and I can't get over the film student trying to break rules à la Tarantino and failing quality of it in general. Still miles better than MR tho bey5 But I wouldn't show this video to anyone to prove she's somehow still on top of the pop game. We have Beyoncé's video's for that.

2 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

But she's is over. dead4 

Her decline IS what makes her "over". That's all people are saying and it's true. No more consequetive hit-singles, no more cultural impact. She has peaked and she most likely won't get back to that. That's all that over means.

Aside from that, she has decided to change her image so drastically that she's not even doing what defines her as an artist.

bitch please lmfao1 it's not you to judge what "defines her as an artist" lmfao1  

10 hours ago, Earth Ripper said:

Like, imagine Gaga is Madonna in that video. Suddenly not so good, right? ny4 Take off your stan goggles. If anyone else had done this, the dragging would be ruthless. Only Gaga can get away with this because her "avant-garde" reputation lets her. Standards autoamtically get lowered, she has it the easiest out of her peers.

Anyway, I did appreciate the humor and some of the ideas, but the directing is piss poor (shocked that Jonas touched this), the editing a RH Tour dvd mess, and I can't get over the film student trying to break rules à la Tarantino and failing quality of it in general. Still miles better than MR tho bey5 But I wouldn't show this video to anyone to prove she's somehow still on top of the pop game. We have Beyoncé's video's for that.

Leave the queen out of this.

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Tarantino vibes are strong on this one but I wouldn't say it was a mess - it was nice and fun to watch in general :P

But if Madonna (or Katy for that matter) did this, everyone would've hated it and used it as proof of her being a desperate over cunt who lost her magic brit4 It was nice and fun but since when do we praise her for being nice and fun? I feel like people are just relieved the lame Joanne visuals are over, if she started the era with this I'm not sure people would've called it "TFM quality" etc ny4 If she released this in, say, 2009 or 2010 everyone would've just rolled their eyes and moved on.

7 minutes ago, Russian Roulette said:

tell that to the Medonsters and KatyKunts

#monsterssupportkaty TBH lj1 fuck the fossils but MOST (aside from a couple) of the katy cats have gotten on my good side lj1 plus, Katy is a sweetheart and she always supports Gaga. lj1 

anyway,

the only people who think she's over is literally the fossils rip3 ya. shes not MASSIVE on a pop scale like taylor, katy or rihanna, but she's def still popular eve1 considering that joanne has outsold some of the most popular albums of last year (like dangerous woman) with NO HIT SINGLES and that she JUST pulled in the 2nd biggest halftime show of all time, it's safe to say that gagas name is STILL big enough to pull in the numbers and ratings. a pop queen 

8 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Like, imagine Gaga is Madonna in that video. Suddenly not so good, right? ny4 Take off your stan goggles. If anyone else had done this, the dragging would be ruthless. Only Gaga can get away with this because her "avant-garde" reputation lets her. Standards automatically get lowered, she has it the easiest out of her peers.

Sucking the words out of my mouth per usual ahs1

11 minutes ago, Russian Roulette said:

they're right, she might be over any minute now rih8 

Remember when both Madge & Gaga were touring in 2012 and LMs were making "don't break your hip grandma!!" jokes? rih8

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

But she's is over.   Her decline IS what makes her "over". That's all people are saying and it's true. No more consequetive hit-singles, no more cultural impact. She has peaked and she most likel

you don't seriously believe this do you

This is literally BIM quality though Like, imagine Gaga is Madonna in that video. Suddenly not so good, right? Take off your stan goggles. If anyone else had done this, the dragging would be rut

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.