Joanne The Scammer

yt comments; CTTR vs john wayne

5 minutes ago, Jjang said:

That's the problem with you crazy people though, him being an incredibly dedicated ex fan (which is true, you can find him on GGD threads from 2011) should legitimize what he's saying, because he actually knows he's shit and is not criticizing Gaga from an outsider's perspective, but you guys choose to pretend that he's some troll that blindly hates on everything that she does because that's his forum agenda when in reality he has no agenda because he drags his own pop faves (Madonna) more oftenly.

Reality : you're just pressed that there's tons of truths in his posts that you don't want to hear or recognize because rude awakenings don't mix well with stanning culture. 

Counts for all of us really, incl. @VoiceOfTheQueen iggy1
You really can't win in this position. They can focus on your negativity and call you a troll or they can claim that your use of actual receipts is a sign of some "obsession" with Gaga that automatically cancels your arguments too. So lame kesha2

24 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

After writing several "essays" (term taken from his attacks towards me) about how he was right and I was wrong? Just after me asking him direct questions about his statements? I think that's quite too much of a coincidence but could be though that doesn't explain why he went ahead and talked about me and tagged me in another thread just now katy3

Then don't use it as an argument.

How does that matter tho, we're in a BG thread about Katy dead4 I asked you what's the difference between what I am doing and what @Infrared is doing in this very discussion, based on which you're calling me out for being obnoxious, arrogant, etc. brit10 I only go in like 1% of the Gaga threads and never start trouble (if I do, I know I'll get warned within a second trust me) who gives a shit omg.

yes, probably dead2 after realizing that his argument is getting nowhere and that you're just shoving your opinion in his face with the facade of "intelligent conversation" he probably didn't want to waste any more time on you? and also i'm not even arguing anything dead2 and you again never specified this thread alone? and when i first quoted you i wasn't talking about this thread alone either? again with the words in my mouth lol. and yeah you never do start trouble, all your comments are snarky and passive aggressive but not warnable. which is what i said. it's tired man. 

21 minutes ago, Merryem said:

yes, probably dead2 after realizing that his argument is getting nowhere and that you're just shoving your opinion in his face with the facade of "intelligent conversation" he probably didn't want to waste any more time on you?

If you actually read what he said, you'd realize that he was the one calling everyone delusional and "missing the obvious point" etc. from the beginning, hell I even had to reply to him several times to ask him to explain what his actual opinions were because all he was doing was acting superior and dismissive without any content fall8

and you again never specified this thread alone?

I most certainly did lmao

"Ok, that could be true, but how is that different from what @Infrared has been doing in this same thread?"

Read back if you like.

and when i first quoted you i wasn't talking about this thread alone either? again with the words in my mouth lol.

Well, obviously I knew that, I even quoted a part of you earlier that clearly proved that, so I never tried to claim you were focusing on this thread alone, you clearly didn't read the conversation in it anyway brit10

I'm focusing attention on this thread because it just shows that @Infrared was doing the exact same things you're accusing me of, and calling me obnoxious, arrogant, annoying,... for. You weren't focusing on what I said in this thread specifically but obviously you decided to call me out on my despicable general behavior based on what you read here, god why am I even explaining this kesha2

and yeah you never do start trouble, all your comments are snarky and passive aggressive but not warnable. which is what i said. it's tired man.

Not true. Some of them, maybe, but not all of them. And in BG I'm the same lol. I even said her halftime show was the best performance she's given in years, in a thread that was bashing her gaga12

Anyway, point is: I accept that you don't care for me, that you find me annoying, arrogant, obnoxious, etc. but that doesn't magically make me wanna change my behavior or something, you've never given me a chance and have been absolutely horrid to me since day freakin' one so yeah, thanks for the input, but if you're expecting anything more than a middle finger I'm gonna have to disappoint you.

20 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

If you actually read what he said, you'd realize that he was the one calling everyone delusional and "missing the obvious point" etc. from the beginning, hell I even had to reply to him several times to ask him to explain what his actual opinions were because all he was doing was acting superior and dismissive without any content fall8

"Ok, that could be true, but how is that different from what @Infrared has been doing in this same thread?"

Read back if you like.

Well, obviously I knew that, I even quoted a part of you earlier that clearly proved that, so I never tried to claim you were focusing on this thread alone, you clearly didn't read the conversation in it anyway brit10

I'm focusing attention on this thread because it just shows that @Infrared was doing the exact same things you're accusing me of, and calling me obnoxious, arrogant, annoying,... for. You weren't focusing on what I said in this thread specifically but obviously you decided to call me out on my despicable general behavior based on what you read here, god why am I even explaining this kesha2

Not true. Some of them, maybe, but not all of them. And in BG I'm the same lol. I even said her halftime show was the best performance she's given in years, in a thread that was bashing her gaga12

Anyway, point is: I accept that you don't care for me, that you find me annoying, arrogant, obnoxious, etc. but that doesn't magically make me wanna change my behavior or something, you've never given me a chance and have been absolutely horrid to me since day freakin' one so yeah, thanks for the input, but if you're expecting anything more than a middle finger I'm gonna have to disappoint you.

Why do you keep mentioning me? I don't care about the topic at hand nor about you nicki1

10 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Why do you keep mentioning me? I don't care about the topic at hand nor about you nicki1

I dunno, I don't like to refer to people without them knowing about it and so they can chime in if they feel the need to or correct something I said etc. just common courtesy, really iggy1 I won't do it in the future then.

I'd appreciate it if you replied to my last reply to you in our own discussion though, there were things you said I found interesting, like how DH wasn't about her stripping days (that seemed to be what you implied), and that whole first half thing that I found quite illogical, if you don't want to expand, fine, but then just say so here so I can mentally close the convo in my head too, you just took off without saying anything when I had questions lj1

6 hours ago, Earth Ripper said:

Read back if you like.

seems like from your first post you're already asserting your opinions as facts and his responses are a result of that dead2 

and ok dead2 

and if why narrow the focus to infrared in this thread alone when i brought up your posts as a whole across the forum dead2 "god why am i even explaining this" lol ok sis dead2 case in point dead2 

and dont even try it with the "i have praised her sometimes , just not all the time" because no one bites that shit, not even your own fossil clique. im tired of repeating myself now and seeing your lukewarm deflections, so i'll just leave it at i dont expect anything more than a middle finger from you? i never expected more than flamebait fedora-trolling from you. and being "absolutely horrid" to you since day 1 when this is probably the first time i even acknowledge your posts exist outside of quoting someone else, alright sis. you can deflect and antagonize all you want, the act is still tired but keep trying i guess.

7 hours ago, Merryem said:

seems like from your first post you're already asserting your opinions as facts and his responses are a result of that dead2

As everyone does here, and don't act like all of y'all aren't doing it in other threads too kesha2 Plenty of examples of LMs unrelated to my convo posting the exact same way in this very thread, let's call them annoying, obnoxious and arrogant too ok? iggy1

and if why narrow the focus to infrared in this thread alone when i brought up your posts as a whole across the forum dead2

Because it just makes it easy for you to see your own double standard without me having to go through all of Infrared's activity like a desperate mess, but good god, you're even too lazy to just read this conversation apparently, your comments about my general behavior must be really correct and nuanced then ayumi1

you can deflect and antagonize all you want

gaga12 I responded to every one of your arguments, what more do you expect me to do? Fall on my knees and worship you as some kind of enlightening savior? Omg you totally convinced me I'm arrogant, boring, annoying and obnoxious by just saying I'm arrogant, boring, annoying and obnoxious how could I not have realized it before! And those "receipts" of me doing certain things that every LM in this thread did too and does everywhere else too omg so convincing oprah4

Nah rih4

18 hours ago, Earth Ripper said:

As everyone does here, and don't act like all of y'all aren't doing it in other threads too kesha2 Plenty of examples of LMs unrelated to my convo posting the exact same way in this very thread, let's call them annoying, obnoxious and arrogant too ok? iggy1

Because it just makes it easy for you to see your own double standard without me having to go through all of Infrared's activity like a desperate mess, but good god, you're even too lazy to just read this conversation apparently, your comments about my general behavior must be really correct and nuanced then ayumi1

gaga12 I responded to every one of your arguments, what more do you expect me to do? Fall on my knees and worship you as some kind of enlightening savior? Omg you totally convinced me I'm arrogant, boring, annoying and obnoxious by just saying I'm arrogant, boring, annoying and obnoxious how could I not have realized it before! And those "receipts" of me doing certain things that every LM in this thread did too and does everywhere else too omg so convincing oprah4

Nah rih4

they aren't but ok dead2 

and is this not deflecting? i said how infrared only responded in this bg thread and how he literally gives 0 shits about other artists across the forum other than his fave, unlike you who shows up unwarranted and unwanted just to troll? dead2 it's not double standard if you can't be bothered, it's another example of your "cant be bothered to go through his activity or look at other parts of the forum, but when other monsters dont quote me within an hour of me responding, they're "running away (lmfao)"!" dead2 

and i dont really follow the activities of every little monster on this forum as you do i guess, but im gonna guess that we don't frequent many artists' sections other than our own fave. and you talk like you're "addressing" an argument im making, im not making any argument LMFAO. im literally stating that I find you obnoxious and insufferable. im not trying to convince you of anything? you have yourself on a real high pedestal i guess and evidently you think by if you put in so much effort to defend yourself, i guess you really do want my opinion of you to change huh? ari1 

15 minutes ago, Merryem said:

they aren't but ok dead2 

and is this not deflecting? i said how infrared only responded in this bg thread and how he literally gives 0 shits about other artists across the forum other than his fave, unlike you who shows up unwarranted and unwanted just to troll? dead2 it's not double standard if you can't be bothered, it's another example of your "cant be bothered to go through his activity or look at other parts of the forum, but when other monsters dont quote me within an hour of me responding, they're "running away (lmfao)"!" dead2 

and i dont really follow the activities of every little monster on this forum as you do i guess, but im gonna guess that we don't frequent many artists' sections other than our own fave. and you talk like you're "addressing" an argument im making, im not making any argument LMFAO. im literally stating that I find you obnoxious and insufferable. im not trying to convince you of anything? you have yourself on a real high pedestal i guess and evidently you think by if you put in so much effort to defend yourself, i guess you really do want my opinion of you to change huh? ari1 

well lets just provide some evidence

I don't visit Madonna's section jj2 except that time I asked why Hold Tight wasn't a single or to post Trump called her disgusting

I don't visit Katy's section jj2  

I don't visit Taylor's section jj2 

Those are the three stan groups I've battled with and I know how to keep it classy inside their sections. In fact, I get about 1 warning a year, so it's clear I don't troll like some people like to think dead4 

I actually only visit three sections : Gaga, Politics, and BG

and HOW for the good sis Merryem

3 hours ago, Merryem said:

i said how infrared only responded in this bg thread and how he literally gives 0 shits about other artists across the forum other than his fave, unlike you who shows up unwarranted and unwanted just to troll? dead2

But I don't troll bey6 It's Infrared who has admitted several times to be trolling, and I don't care if it's just in BG, that is the behavior he goes for, I want to have actual content filled discussions, that is just my style, which is why I also go in non-fav sections. I just like to discuss plenty of artists, sue me bey1 I already went back on my negative posts in the Gaga sections because there were so many complaints, so this unwarranted, unwanted thing has already passed, and I adapted lol.

but when other monsters dont quote me within an hour of me responding, they're "running away (lmfao)"!" dead2

julia1

When members make a whole personal charge at me for pages, and then suddenly disappear at the moment I cornered them while still happily posting in other threads, then yes they are running away, and it happened with both Infrared and Bionic Monster, and their "I DON'T CARE!!" (except I did care for pages long just a second ago) responses to me asking about their silence is all the proof I need for that lj1

im not making any argument LMFAO. im literally stating that I find you obnoxious and insufferable.

Well, no, you said that I've proven to be obnoxious and insufferable objectively and that "my act" was gonna get tired real soon, that nobody cares, and that I better pack up and leave, that is an argument you should be able to back up moo1 If you just wanted to share your off-topic opinion, you probably should've just sent me a message or went to NHB because now you've wed your negativity towards me with the context of this thread nicki3

i guess you really do want my opinion of you to change huh? ari1 

No, but if you make wrong statements about me and my behavior I just wanna counter them rih1 How abnormal and superior of me.

If you really don't have anything else to say but "I find you obnoxious and insufferable" then ok, message received, just shut the fuck up then and continue with your life, what do you want me to say? What did you expect I'd do after you quoted me? What do you want from me by talking to me like this? rih14 Honest question.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe.

Because it's fun to pit them against each other no matter how dumb the comparisons are Katy always wins these days It's kind of crazy how Katy's composition is more complex and developed tha

The whole thing is about hiding a message in what seems to be a trademark innoffensive Katy bop. The hamster & everything in the video represents those who keep going with the flow instead of real

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.