Edu

How come is “Chained to the Rhythm” not #1 on iTunes US yet?

Why do you think so?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you think so?

• The GP is not here for Katy's innovative “Purposeful Pop” genre
    • After being scalped and burned alive, America is still recovering from the Super Bowl Halftime Show
    • Ain't nobody got time to buy songs, streaming is the future (and I'm very thankful that the song is being promoted by Spotify) [no money involved surejoanne.gif]
    • Bubble trouble

7alypPp.png

As you may know, Lady Gaga's comeback single “Perfect Illusion” reached the top of the iTunes US chart after 6 hours of its release.
Why is Katy Perry struggling to climb it? In your opinion, is she over or is just a matter of time until her new single becomes a hit?

1 minute ago, Kyoteki said:

Along with shading Katy you gave ammo for them to shade Million Reasons nosediving down the chart, smh.

ANYWAYS, it's a political song and not some preteen anthem. It prolly won't do well.

It will soon stabilize, don't worry!
By the way, the song managed to remain at the top ever since the Super Bowl :)

3 minutes ago, Edu said:

It will soon stabilize, don't worry!
By the way, the song managed to remain at the top ever since the Super Bowl :)

Even though million reasons is a good song, I can't see the GP having a long interest in it, after seeing them bop to shit like closer for the past 6-8 months dead2

3 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Gorl.... dead1 

The airplay is increasing as the time goes by and Gaga is in a new peak of popularity (one that other popgirls could only dream about it)
It's seems pretty plausible to me.

1 minute ago, LanaxGaga said:

Because Taylor's squad is buying the other 3 songs cloud1

But like i said on another thread, streams is what counts more, so..

It depends if its a streaming force on majority platforms now seeing that Billboard has given sales more power and added Pandora to it's charts.

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

After being scalped and burned alive, America is still recovering from the Super Bowl Halftime Show  cloud1

Anyway why did monsters start dragging Katy again ? 

I have no idea. It's annoying for them to do this and I'm sitting here genuinely trying to see if I can get into this bitch dead4 

1 minute ago, Princess Aurora said:

After being scalped and burned alive, America is still recovering from the Super Bowl Halftime Show  cloud1

The chunk of monster in me is a bit jealous that gaga didn't promote as much as Katy did on streaming services, which ended up costing gaga the top 10 debut.

I can only imagine how jealous the full fledged monsters are dead1

1 minute ago, Kyoteki said:

I have no idea. It's annoying for them to do this and I'm sitting here genuinely trying to see if I can get into this bitch dead4 

I thought 2013 wasn't supposed to happen but I guess I was wrong  cloud1 some people just probably like drama

1 minute ago, marykateforpie said:

The chunk of monster in me is a bit jealous that gaga didn't promote as much as Katy did on streaming services, which ended up costing gaga the top 10 debut.

I can only imagine how jealous the full fledged monsters are dead1

Mess rip4 now I see why some people are pressed 

5 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

It's because this happens every single time...
And I'm getting fed up with it :D

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

SOMEONE PINCH ME SO I KNOW I AM NOT DREAMING ny4 

“Million Reasons” haven't received a single dark red update in the last four hours.

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Make the votes public please so I will know for the future who is deluded. This thread is such a cringefest 

One would think that at this point it's clear who stans who in here.

The saltiness lmfao2 

MR stabilizing? lmfao2 Enjoy the top 10 spot for a week cause the free fall is starting rip4rip4 

If Katy flops (which ain't happening) won't suddenly make Gaga unflop ellie1 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The saltiness     MR stabilizing?  Enjoy the top 10 spot for a week cause the free fall is starting     If Katy flops (which ain't happening) won't suddenly make Gaga unflop  

He's probably got a rose colored glasses on 

Ki they probably just handed their merch design and production to whatever company UMG works with, unless you really think pop girls take the time to see and approve merch   and the reach ab

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.