fab

Will Chained to The Closet fail to chart on the Hot 100?

will it chart on the hot 100?   

10 members have voted

1. 1. what do you think?

• it might snatch a spot in the #80-100 range
    • no

CTTR: 1 million views in 12 hours   um3 

For comparison:  G.U.Y. had 6 million  views in its first day gaga13 

First she fails to top iTunes and now she flops on streaming um3   

imo she should cancel this mess and relaunch her era next year with some fresh music oprah11 

With all the promo, it'll probably get in there somewhere. I can't imagine it staying long though...

2 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

Monsters getting brave? nat1 Have y'all forgotten about Perfect Delusion and Million Attempts?

Our fave has just graced us with an iconic performance and a brand new amazing video nat1 so maybe we're getting just a little brave nat1

Honestly y'all fail to realize that a song garnering popularity at first is a bad thing because it means it's moving strictly on fans. Songs take a bit to get the general public on board and Katy is rising slowly. Katy has a radio deal, a Grammy performance, and streams + iTunes on her side. She'll chart well don't be delusional. 

1 minute ago, Nuclear Chicken said:

With all the promo, it'll probably get in there somewhere. I can't imagine it staying long though...

Our fave has just graced us with an iconic performance and a brand new amazing video nat1 so maybe we're getting just a little brave nat1

A video that won't do anything sadly cause she decided to make the song a promo single and push for her weakest single to date instead and discount it for the 100th time. nat1 

With all the complaints about Gaga threads y'all really have no place to be judging anyone's performance right now. Especially not, with that lukewarm SuperBowl performance that didn't manage to overshadow Madonna's, Katy's or Bexonce's performances. nat2 

2 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

A video that won't do anything sadly cause she decided to make the song a promo single and push for her weakest single to date instead and discount it for the 100th time. nat1 

With all the complaints about Gaga threads y'all really have no place to be judging anyone's performance right now. Especially not, with that lukewarm SuperBowl performance that didn't manage to overshadow Madonna's, Katy's or Bexonce's performances. nat2 

I don't complain about Gaga threads... I love dragging Flopanne nat1 the John Wayne video is the only good part of the era so far nat1

As for the SuperBowl performance, it did manage to get more views than Madonna's, Beyonce's, and even the SuperBowl's itself. Ironically considering this thread, it didn't manage to surpass Katy lmfao1

2 minutes ago, Nuclear Chicken said:

I don't complain about Gaga threads... I love dragging Flopanne nat1 the John Wayne video is the only good part of the era so far nat1

As for the SuperBowl performance, it did manage to get more views than Madonna's, Beyonce's, and even the SuperBowl's itself. Ironically considering this thread, it didn't manage to surpass Katy lmfao1

DRAG THEM

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Monsters getting brave?  Have y'all forgotten about Perfect Delusion and Million Attempts?

Honestly y'all fail to realize that a song garnering popularity at first is a bad thing because it means it's moving strictly on fans. Songs take a bit to get the general public on board and Katy is r

She's gonna outchart all our faves dont be delusional

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.