RihannaRTT

Official Katy Stan-Badge Update Thread [Request Now]

Ok. Since the other thread was basically a mess, I'm gonna lead the forefront here; so we can do things properly. 

Step One: You will have 24 hours to REQUEST stan badges. Post your requests in this thread.
Step Two: A poll will be added with all of the requests, again open for 24 hours (and multi-choice).
(If y'all make things difficult by making more than 19 badges, I'm gonna see you in court fat)
Step Three: The new badge will either be uploaded or the old one will be kept. This will happen on Monday evening. 

VQNXjMO.jpg

Current Requests

1. a)  y43zg69.png or b)  P1dmfVK.jpg

2. a) hE1Gyf3.png or b)  ncp4SPh.png

3. a) cCkn8Zj.png or b)  5gKGyq9.png

4.  6zqOdYz.jpg

5.  Q4C32I7.jpg

Credits

Badges 1a, 2a & 3a - @Luca.

Badges 1b, 2b, 3b, 4 & 5 - @Tasso

@RihannaRTT OK, so you call my other thread a mess but you literally took THE BADGES I HAVE MADE MYSELF, open a new thread and RE-use them? interesting1 

AFTER members ALREADY VOTED in my thread? like we already picked an option and all? 13 members have voted for #3 ALREADY and you call it "Mess"?

Remove the badges i have made from this poll of yours and start on your own then, it makes no sense for you to diss my thread then LAZILY go around and re-use what i've made.

THE SHEER NERVE!

Just now, #1 said:

@RihannaRTT OK, so you call my other thread a mess but you literally took THE BADGES I HAVE MADE MYSELF, open a new thread and RE-use them? interesting1 

AFTER members ALREADY VOTED in my thread? like we already picked an option and all? 13 members have voted and you call it "Mess"?

Remove the badges i have made from this poll of yours and start on your own then, it makes no sense for you to diss my thread then LAZILY go around and re-use what i've made.

THE SHEER NERVE!

You were told once by Tasso (actually, more like four times) that your thread was not acceptable. If you're changing a stan badge - particularly for an award whose fanbase is big - you need to allow plenty time. 13 votes is not enough when the badge is used by roughly 100 members. Especially when you gave them an hour to vote. It's fair enough when you have an award that's only used by two people, but this is not the same. It is NOT rocket science sis. You need to allow plenty time for every timezone to see this. Not to mention you deleted an option from the poll costing at least five votes. This is not the place for drama, and I won't be responding to you again (and neither should anyone else), but I will not tolerate dishonesty and you attacking other members and Tasso for stating what needed to be said. 

If you would like me to remove your badges, I will happily do so. I will gladly credit you for making these badges when we open the poll if you wish them to remain. That's your choice. But the point stands. 

9 hours ago, RihannaRTT said:

You were told once by Tasso (actually, more like four times) that your thread was not acceptable. If you're changing a stan badge - particularly for an award whose fanbase is big - you need to allow plenty time. 13 votes is not enough when the badge is used by roughly 100 members. Especially when you gave them an hour to vote. It's fair enough when you have an award that's only used by two people, but this is not the same. It is NOT rocket science sis. You need to allow plenty time for every timezone to see this. Not to mention you deleted an option from the poll costing at least five votes. This is not the place for drama, and I won't be responding to you again (and neither should anyone else), but I will not tolerate dishonesty and you attacking other members and Tasso for stating what needed to be said. 

If you would like me to remove your badges, I will happily do so. I will gladly credit you for making these badges when we open the poll if you wish them to remain. That's your choice. But the point stands. 

Remove my badges.