Bubble

White Pop girls that have come after Madonna have ZERO longevity (down arrow club welcome)

Katheryn sis... we gave her the benefit of the doubt when rise fell. but as a lead single for your highly anticipated upcoming album...

3? 3? brit5As an artist who dominates in singles, you'd think she would've snatched that #1 spot in 3 hours of its release.

Let's not discuss Gaga, because there are enough threads on here to prove my point about her. moo3

Compared to rihanna these girls have flopped sooo bad. #1 album, #1 single for 9 weeks, a top 5 single which charted in the top ten for 30 weeks, an album that charted within top 20 for almost a year. Theres more to say but im typing this on my phone and i think you catch my drift.jj2

Lets use the previous pop girl generation as an example as well. Xtina, Knee and Thiéf. Which one has stood the test of time the best? Which one has received high critical acclaim and high praise and public interest for her album?moo6

I think the issue is that people tend to put the white pop girls on the highest pedestal and they fail to deliver to the high standards of what the GP expects of them, so then theyre replaced with a new model (which is currently Allison Swift (yes her career started in 2006, but her Pop status started in 2012)) once they've had enough.

black pop acts arent viewed the same, so they dont go stale quick. though they are very popular, they arent however given the same exposure and titles their caucasian counterparts are.

Rihanna has outsold her contemporariesrih3,

Beyonce has out tour grossed hersbey4,

Whitney has outawarded them allwhit1,

Janet has influenced pretty much every relevant pop act that has come after her (male or female & black or white)jj5

and Mariah has outcharted every single bitch in the game moo5.

These women however will never be regarded as "new Queens of Pop" and the "IT girls" like knee, gaga, katy and taylor have been.

Idc if black girls arent treated the same, i just think you should stop giving the white girls too much, because its you guys making them flop and have such a short career life.

P.S. Stop trying to compare them to madonna.

HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH xoxox bey6

22 minutes ago, Carlos said:

Yes, I am pressed but she will have longevity. I'm giving ha time cause the wait was too long. 

But the song is just a day old.... orangu1 

Lets hope it doesnt tank... but girls and boys on her fame level SKYROCKET to #1 on the itunes charts within hours of their debut simgle releases. Even Perfect chart Illusio  performed better on its first day.

Katy is more a singles artist than an album artist, so im quite worried for the good sis.brit2

This tea! 

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that the black community is very loyal with the artists they love. Black artists don't have it as easy so when they do maintain incredible success, the black community reveres and supports them. Meanwhile, white artists are very dispensible and replaceable for the white GP.

1 hour ago, BreatheOnKnee said:

White people are becoming a minority, actually. Nothing wrong with that, but it's just a fact. 

White people make up 60% of America orangu1 When they become less than 50% of America, they're still gonna be the majority (since the other 50% is shared by various races) and will probably remain so until maybe they become 30% of it... maybe even not by then. White people becoming a minority is in the distant future, generations away. 

7 hours ago, Berek said:

There's some real truth to this. Mariah aint black tho 

You're right she isnt, but watch this video as she explains her ethnicity. (watch at 1:10)

She is mixed, but she identifies as black because thats what she's found America has seen her as growing up.

💀 at george lopez being happy she has Venezuelan in her. That country has a lot of black people in it like Guyana dead7

8 hours ago, Charmbraclet said:

Why the downvotes sass4

And how dare u forget janets impact that transcended into the new millennium. There would be no Britney Nsync backstreet boys without janet #next sass4

I'm going to edit in janet's impact.

Thanks for the support. ny1

5 hours ago, Sheezus said:

It's not like Katy, Taylor and Gaga haven't already had near decade long careers rav3

And Britney's almost at 20, welp I guess that doesn't mean shit either rav3

Gaga was impactful for 3 years and 3 albums.

Katy is on album 4 and her lead single is not performing as well as you think it would.

Britney... lmao. Yes she is on year 20, but is she doing beyonce numbers? Is christina? Is p!nk? P!nk gets her occasional slays in this decade, but she pales in comparison to Bey, plus she never really was overexposed like the other girls were, allowing her to season a little better than them. Proving my point exactly.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Katheryn sis... we gave her the benefit of the doubt when rise fell. but as a lead single for your highly anticipated upcoming album... 3? 3? As an artist who dominates in singles, you'

Ask and ye shall receive.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.