Say Lou Lou

Katycat has iconic meltdown on ATRL

1 minute ago, Earth Ripper said:

And now they're making fun of Katy having her "ARTPOP" era as if that's not a simultaneous self-drag ny2 Even if Katy is gonna flop massively now, that doesn't magically make Gaga's career and lack of competitive success any better, that's what they don't get.

Well I guess some people feel better if other artists are doing as bad as their fave, but as I said Katy didn't flop, she's doing fine for now, and I really don't see her flopping, and even if she does, it is what it is. Gaga flopped 2 eras ago. 

5 minutes ago, Alek said:

She's not flopping, she's sitting at #4 on Itunes, and she's doing well on other music platforms, also she will perform tomorrow and  MV is still not released. 

the song is flopping for the first week. stop being delusional. shes katy fucking perry, not zara larsson lmfao2

im not saying that it still doesnt have potential to pick up and become a hit, but the fact that it isnt smashing right off the gate is a big indicator that the GP just aint here for the song. 

all that spotify and radio payola cant sell a shit song. ny4 

Just now, Jony said:

Definitely not true, especially right before PI was released. Everyone was hyped as fuck and was talking about how the GP will eat ha up after contouring her image in the past two years, but even when PI was released many expected it to do better than it did rip4 I remember when MR hit #1 on iTunes for the first time everyone started acting as if the song became 10x platinum or something when it just ended up top 50 on billboard. And a bunch of other delusional claims including "LG5 has the potential to open with 1m fall1"

brit4 ok bro

Also the payola claims lmao, PI and Joanne had pretty much the same Spotify payola except for the second banner in the browse page and the billboards in LA rip4 It also had a radio deal as well. 

30 minutes ago, Jony said:

Not every pop girl can debut with 28m AI and Top 10 Spotify! So keep bragging about your discounted sales after exposure to 110m people and your #75 on Spotify rip4 

She has a radio and Spotify deal for this week...

I think Spotify is gonna be pushing the song a lot (it's already on TTH) but that radio isn't gonna hold up. Literally PI with less sales and a little more streamingdead2

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Her single was released a day ago with huge payola, lyric video, and promo and couldn't reach #1 jj4  

That's a huge red flag to her label.

That doesn't mean anything? She has time....I mean when Scream & Shout was released, for example it was flopping hard, it failed to enter Hot 100, then it became a global hit. Katy is a strong radio artist, and I really don't think we should worry about her. 

7 minutes ago, Alek said:

Well I guess some people feel better if other artists are doing as bad as their fave, but as I said Katy didn't flop, she's doing fine for now, and I really don't see her flopping, and even if she does, it is what it is. Gaga flopped 2 eras ago. 

840. Britney Spears Slumber Party (feat. Tinashe)

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

1 minute ago, Jony said:

Also the payola claims lmao, PI and Joanne had pretty much the same Spotify payola except for the second banner in the browse page and the billboards in LA rip4 It also had a radio deal as well. 

Uh oh don't bring up the Spotify promo LMs claim she didn't receive for this era katy2 Even screencaps will be explained away.

9 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

And now they're making fun of Katy having her "ARTPOP" era as if that's not a simultaneous self-drag ny2 Even if Katy is gonna flop massively now, that doesn't magically make Gaga's career and lack of competitive success any better, that's what they don't get. If Katy flops they're both hasbeens.

Why did MR just pass Katheryn her hyped lead single that her fans waited 4 years for?

Obviously she ain't the biggest star in the world anymore but people loved her superbowl and the after effect has been one of the biggestwendy3

LMFAO at the fucking pretentious ass FOSSILS suddenly having katys back with such a shit and basic lead single lmfao2

earth ripper literally has spent the last couple of months writing essays on how gagas music is shit and basic but now he's acting like flop the the rythym is anything more than a basic ass generic shit song?

what a JOKE. IM LIVING lmfao2 

4 minutes ago, Jony said:

It's the top song in the first three playlists, or atleast when I went on last night dead4 

New Releases, Weekly Buzz, and TTH rip3 

1 minute ago, Gilly said:

LMFAO at the fucking pretentious ass FOSSILS suddenly having katys back with such a shit and basic lead single lmfao2

earth ripper literally has spent the last couple of months writing essays on how gagas music is shit and basic but now he's acting like flop the the rythym is anything more than a basic ass generic shit song?

what a JOKE. IM LIVING lmfao2 

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

omg im fucking SCREAMING at atrl right now  did yall see the post where one of the kats was making a quadratic equation and graph to predict when the song would "hit #1"      

Not every pop girl can debut with 28m AI and Top 10 Spotify! So keep bragging about your discounted sales after exposure to 110m people and your #75 on Spotify  

ATRL didn't spend the past 5 decades updating for this

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.