Say Lou Lou

Katycat has iconic meltdown on ATRL

Monsters and swifties are coming hard for Katy, I kinda feel sorry for them. dead7 This is like Focus with Ariana, Katy will move on and release a generic bop and slay again. Monsters shouldn't be this excited, this will backfire on all of you. 

11 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

Sorry! I went out shopping with my friend cause she was having a birthday dinner that I couldn't go to. Maybe you should try to get out a bit more?

I saw you post in other threads while I wrote that, that's why I did lmfao fall8

Anyway, enjoy your second-in-a-row fail to educate me, I surely am bey6

11 hours ago, Earth Ripper said:

I saw you post in other threads while I wrote that, that's why I did lmfao fall8

Anyway, enjoy your second-in-a-row fail to educate me, I surely am bey6

Sorry I don't run to quote you back the second I log on to the internet.

Maybe, just maybe...you're not that important?

44 minutes ago, GlenCoco said:

why do people log onARTL or what ever the name is

it's the worst forum ever, its full of mean people and the design and interface looks old ugly messy and outdated 

they just got a new layout nat1 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

omg im fucking SCREAMING at atrl right now  did yall see the post where one of the kats was making a quadratic equation and graph to predict when the song would "hit #1"      

Not every pop girl can debut with 28m AI and Top 10 Spotify! So keep bragging about your discounted sales after exposure to 110m people and your #75 on Spotify  

ATRL didn't spend the past 5 decades updating for this

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.