Katycat has iconic meltdown on ATRL

222 posts in this topic

Just now, Gilly said:

we EXPECTED her to flop because she was over in 2013

Definitely not true, especially right before PI was released. Everyone was hyped as fuck and was talking about how the GP will eat ha up after contouring her image in the past two years, but even when PI was released many expected it to do better than it did rip4 I remember when MR hit #1 on iTunes for the first time everyone started acting as if the song became 10x platinum or something when it just ended up top 50 on billboard. And a bunch of other delusional claims including "LG5 has the potential to open with 1m fall1"

1 minute ago, Earth Ripper said:

And now they're making fun of Katy having her "ARTPOP" era as if that's not a simultaneous self-drag ny2 Even if Katy is gonna flop massively now, that doesn't magically make Gaga's career and lack of competitive success any better, that's what they don't get.

Well I guess some people feel better if other artists are doing as bad as their fave, but as I said Katy didn't flop, she's doing fine for now, and I really don't see her flopping, and even if she does, it is what it is. Gaga flopped 2 eras ago. 

5 minutes ago, Alek said:

She's not flopping, she's sitting at #4 on Itunes, and she's doing well on other music platforms, also she will perform tomorrow and  MV is still not released. 

the song is flopping for the first week. stop being delusional. shes katy fucking perry, not zara larsson lmfao2

im not saying that it still doesnt have potential to pick up and become a hit, but the fact that it isnt smashing right off the gate is a big indicator that the GP just aint here for the song. 

all that spotify and radio payola cant sell a shit song. ny4 

3 minutes ago, Gilly said:

OMFG NOT THE DISCO BALL lmfao2 the swifties and monsters everywhere rn are being SAVAGE lmfao2 

JxAtUQq.gif  

Just now, Jony said:

Definitely not true, especially right before PI was released. Everyone was hyped as fuck and was talking about how the GP will eat ha up after contouring her image in the past two years, but even when PI was released many expected it to do better than it did rip4 I remember when MR hit #1 on iTunes for the first time everyone started acting as if the song became 10x platinum or something when it just ended up top 50 on billboard. And a bunch of other delusional claims including "LG5 has the potential to open with 1m fall1"

brit4 ok bro

1 minute ago, Infrared said:

JxAtUQq.gif  

omg atrl is ruthless orangu1

ok, i was gonna keep it cute with katy but if bitches want me to go in, then im about to GO IN ny13 

1 minute ago, John Wayne said:

omg atrl is ruthless orangu1

Q7SAUvd.gif

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

JxAtUQq.gif  

lmfao2

lmfao2

omfg the atrl page has like 70 pages lmfao2 its RUTHLESS lmfao2 

Also the payola claims lmao, PI and Joanne had pretty much the same Spotify payola except for the second banner in the browse page and the billboards in LA rip4 It also had a radio deal as well. 

Just now, Infrared said:

Q7SAUvd.gif

yeah i saw this one orangu1

1 minute ago, Gilly said:

ok, i was gonna keep it cute with katy but if bitches want me to go in, then im about to GO IN ny13 

Just wait until Madonna fans and Gaga haters see this thread, it's going to be wild laughcry1

30 minutes ago, Jony said:

Not every pop girl can debut with 28m AI and Top 10 Spotify! So keep bragging about your discounted sales after exposure to 110m people and your #75 on Spotify rip4 

She has a radio and Spotify deal for this week...

I think Spotify is gonna be pushing the song a lot (it's already on TTH) but that radio isn't gonna hold up. Literally PI with less sales and a little more streamingdead2

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Her single was released a day ago with huge payola, lyric video, and promo and couldn't reach #1 jj4  

That's a huge red flag to her label.

That doesn't mean anything? She has time....I mean when Scream & Shout was released, for example it was flopping hard, it failed to enter Hot 100, then it became a global hit. Katy is a strong radio artist, and I really don't think we should worry about her. 

7 minutes ago, Alek said:

Well I guess some people feel better if other artists are doing as bad as their fave, but as I said Katy didn't flop, she's doing fine for now, and I really don't see her flopping, and even if she does, it is what it is. Gaga flopped 2 eras ago. 

840. Britney Spears Slumber Party (feat. Tinashe)

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

I remember the kii the Kats were having when Katy came for Taylor on twitter during the Calvin incident, and of course the #TaylorSwiftIsOverParty. Their attitude basically ruined Katy for me tbh

My sympathy for them is planted at zero eve1 

1 minute ago, Jony said:

Also the payola claims lmao, PI and Joanne had pretty much the same Spotify payola except for the second banner in the browse page and the billboards in LA rip4 It also had a radio deal as well. 

Uh oh don't bring up the Spotify promo LMs claim she didn't receive for this era katy2 Even screencaps will be explained away.

9 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

And now they're making fun of Katy having her "ARTPOP" era as if that's not a simultaneous self-drag ny2 Even if Katy is gonna flop massively now, that doesn't magically make Gaga's career and lack of competitive success any better, that's what they don't get. If Katy flops they're both hasbeens.

Why did MR just pass Katheryn her hyped lead single that her fans waited 4 years for?

Obviously she ain't the biggest star in the world anymore but people loved her superbowl and the after effect has been one of the biggestwendy3

12 minutes ago, Gilly said:

now its Katys turn cry9 ha Artpop is COMING ny4 

ha Britney Jean* sass4

Image result for loverboy gif mariah

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.