Say Lou Lou

Katycat has iconic meltdown on ATRL

8 minutes ago, Jony said:

Also the payola claims lmao, PI and Joanne had pretty much the same Spotify payola except for the second banner in the browse page and the billboards in LA rip4 It also had a radio deal as well. 

WAIT,

so NOW you wanna compare katy perry, "the most popular pop star", to GAGA?

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

I thought katy was leagues above her in terms of popularity? going off that LOGIC, if katy and gaga both had the SAME amount of PAYOLA, then katy should be performing 10x better considering she's 10x more popular, RIGHT?

Just now, Infrared said:

What hurts more? Taylor being at #1, or people caring about Million Reasons, released in October, more

but gaga just performed it in front of MILLIONS! and its discounted!!! and taylor just released ha SOUNDTRACK! 

2 minutes ago, Gilly said:

WAIT,

I thought katy was leagues above her in terms of popularity? going off that LOGIC, if katy and gaga both had the SAME amount of PAYOLA, then katy should be performing 10x better considering she's 10x more popular, RIGHT?

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

I thought Katy was up there with Taylor, Rihanna, and Beyonce?

Didn't she earn $135 M from her last tour

Surely she could sell more than 15K on the first day

Just now, Infrared said:

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

I thought Katy was up there with Taylor, Rihanna, and Beyonce?

Didn't she earn $135 M from her last tour

Surely she could sell more than 15K on the first day

THE KARMA IS TOO MUCH

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

8 minutes ago, Infrared said:

It's the top song in the first three playlists, or atleast when I went on last night dead4 

New Releases, Weekly Buzz, and TTH rip3 

PI was in NMF and TTH as well, not sure about Weekly Buzz. I remember the TTH removal was the reason for it leaving the top 50 a week after.

6 minutes ago, Gilly said:

WAIT,

She is performing better tho. Debuted at #10 WW with 2.6m streams, PI at #25 with 1.9m.

Not Million Reasons having Spotify payola because of being on one "Piano Ballads" playlistjj2

MR has had minimal Spotify payola

Just now, Bionic Monster said:

Why did MR just pass Katheryn her hyped lead single that her fans waited 4 years for?

What the fuck is this myth tho ny2 There was zero hype, I mean when is there ever non-fan hype for a fucking Katy Perry release, people don't care about her as an artist, they just want the bops anna1 This isn't some big anthem, if it's successful it will grow over time, not saying that's gonna happen but pretending everyone was waiting for new Katy music to knock her down is just lying, no one gives a shit about seeing what she's gonna do next, when they hear her song everywhere and casually check out her video, that's when the song will pick up and last aretha1

7 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

Obviously she ain't the biggest star in the world anymore but people loved her superbowl and the after effect has been one of the biggestwendy3

Sure. But that after effect doesn't last forever, especially when you're trying to promote songs and an album with it that didn't do well in the first place because people didn't give a shit for it hottie1 

Just now, Jony said:

PI was in NMF and TTH as well, not sure about Weekly Buzz. I remember the TTH removal was the reason for it leaving the top 50 a week after.

She is performing better tho. Debuted at #10 WW with 2.6m streams, PI at #25 with 1.9m.

lmfao2

lmfao2

lmfao2

lmfao2

lmfao2

lmfao2

OMFG lmao sorry, i promised i wasnt gonna drag katy if she flopped or wtvr, but im fucking SCREAMING at the delusion and meltdowns. let me go in a bit lmfao2

2 minutes ago, Jony said:

But surely not Rihanna, Ed, or Taylor numbers we were all told were her peers, who people said she was bigger than

Just now, Infrared said:

But surely not Rihanna, Ed, or Taylor numbers we were all told were her peers, who people said she was bigger than

IM FUCKING SCREAMING AT THE DELUSION lmfao2 

i havent had such a KI in BG in a long time

2 minutes ago, Earth Ripper said:

Sure. But that after effect doesn't last forever, especially when you're trying to promote songs and an album with it that didn't do well in the first place because people didn't give a shit for it hottie1 

So now we're going to pretend that Joanne (album) tanked? laughcry1

310K opening week WW, almost 1M sales 4 months after the release. And she's a 'fad' and she's pulling out great numbers

11 minutes ago, Gilly said:

earth ripper literally has spent the last couple of months writing essays on how gagas music is shit and basic but now he's acting like flop the the rythym is anything more than a basic ass generic shit song?

I already had to repeat three times to LMs that I already literally said CTTR is just a (well executed tho) generic song that only stands out because of its theme nat2 I only called it superior compared to JW bey5

So can that myth finally be eradicted, I don't feel like repeating it for the fourth time.

What delusion lmfao2 I'm literally talking about how Gaga is still a flop and that Katy is doing slightly better than her, I never mentioned Ed, Rihanna, Beyonce, Taylor, Jesus or whatever lmfao2 

Spotify is reportedly promoting the heck out of the song at no cost to Spotify. That's right, free promo for Perry. What's the catch? Spotify, according to Bloomberg, wants artists to start liking the streaming service more than radio.

@Jony

https://www.cnet.com/news/spotify-katy-perry-chained-to-the-rhythm-free-promo/

https://www.cnet.com/news/spotify-katy-perry-chained-to-the-rhythm-free-promo/

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

1 minute ago, Earth Ripper said:

I already had to repeat three times to LMs that I already literally said CTTR is just a (well executed tho) generic song that only stands out because of its theme nat2 I only called it superior compared to JW bey5

So can that myth finally be eradicted, I don't feel like repeating it for the fourth time.

having fun dancing like a WASTED ZOMBIE?

lmfao2

lmfao2

lmfao2

lmfao2

lmfao2

lmfao2

lmfao2

QUALITY SHOOK

tumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.giftumblr_inline_okviscIjKu1qc7g7w_500.gif

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

omg im fucking SCREAMING at atrl right now  did yall see the post where one of the kats was making a quadratic equation and graph to predict when the song would "hit #1"      

Not every pop girl can debut with 28m AI and Top 10 Spotify! So keep bragging about your discounted sales after exposure to 110m people and your #75 on Spotify  

ATRL didn't spend the past 5 decades updating for this

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.